Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by Josh Ritter PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Tailgating FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 18 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 20 reviews
on August 5, 2013
They work great! I mainly use them at night when I'm biking! They shine really bright, so if I get injured while riding my bike, people will see me! The battery lasts forever! It blinks to the beat of your music! It has a USB charger, so you can listen to it and play your music at the same time if you're on a computer! It also has a little clip to attach it to your shirt or wherever you want it (it's adjustable by the way.) It also has a nice little convenient power switch on the side of it so you can listen to your music with or without the light show! When you put them in your ears, you can't hear anything but your music! They also have different sized gel buds for different size ears.
on February 1, 2012
They have pretty good sound and I like the way they lightup. They have a clip on the cord which is pretty thick. So far they have lasted good and I haven't had to charge it much. I would cetainly buy this product again.
on January 17, 2013
I ordered these set of headphones. It states the color is pink. The set I got is blue, not what I ordered. Also, one side of the headphones doesn't work.. DO NOT BUY!!!!
Even if you write a review or a complaint, nothing is done about it. You pay over $5 for junk ear buds. Don't understand how these company's can keep getting away with this. Seriously considering dumping Amazon and going with TMart or E-Bay.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 29, 2014
I like these Iblinks, however, the company was very late on shipping AND they did not send what I ordered. They said they had white and pink, but when I finally contacted them, they said they only have black and pink or white on white. Was disappointed with the company, but not the iblinks...even in black.
on May 4, 2015
Unfortunately they don't work. I followed the charging instructions, but no lights, no blinking.
I was hoping to use these while running in the dark, no use.
on August 7, 2012
Wonderful, pink LED lights, super bass, super heights and low mids -_- what more could you possibly want! come on... came with usb to charge the lighting function. a lil' heavier than usual headphones but who cares! This is amazing...i am gonna get a blue led with black exterior housing for my son. Thanks alot @Software4Salespeople, LLC
on January 5, 2012
I bought some of these a few months ago. The lights were working, the sound was excellent, they were confortable but then the right ear bud stopped working. It was very disappointing. I'm debating on whether I should buy a new pair through Walmart or something or just move on to some other non-blinking ones. I loved these... up until yesterday.
on December 27, 2012
I bought these a few days ago and you can hear the sound coming through them, but the lights do not work at all. That is the reason that I bought them in the first place. It is not worth returning a product that only cost me $9.99 to begin with. :(
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 21, 2014
There amazing :) but my head phones died really quick. The lights are incredible though, just make sure no to over charge the batteries.
on December 28, 2014
Great product! They don't take long to charge and my teen loves them!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.