Your Garage Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning Landline Landline Landline  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-9 of 9 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 11 reviews
on May 1, 2013
IT IS OK FOR UP CLOSE PICTURES AS LONG AS YOU ARE NOT GETTING OLDER LIKE MYSELF. I HAD SOME TROUBLE
HOLDING IN MY HAND AND TRYING TO TAKE A PICTURE. IF YOU SET THE CAMERA ON HIGH BE PREPARED TO USE
ALOT OF BATTERIES, BUT IF YOU DON'T HAVE IT ON HIGH YOU MIGHT NOT GET A VERY GOOD PICTURE. I GAVE THIS
CAMERA AWAY TO A FRIEND WHO IS YOUNGER THAN I AM AND HE TOOK SOME PRETTY GOOD PICTURES WITH IT, AND SAID HE WAS SATISFIED. GOOD FOR BIRD WATCHING AND TAKEING PICTURES LIKE THAT. I WISH THEY WOULD COME OUT WITH A CAMERA LIKE THIS AND HAVE STABALIZATION ON IT AND I WOULD BUY ONE.
on January 26, 2013
I returned it. The pictures were not clear and you don't get a picture of what you see. They are not even good binoculars
on February 19, 2011
We were very excited to get this binocular camera for our bird watching. What a disappointment and waste of money. It has terrible focus and the ability to locate the picture frame is almost random and not even close to what is viewed in the binoculars. Even with the high capacity batteries, it is a energy hog. Go elsewhere and try a different binocular camera so you won't be disappointed as we were.
on May 11, 2010
Unfortunately I had to return 2 different tries at this product. Could not get a working pair. Finally found new 8MP Barska's.
on November 29, 2013
Fun to try and play with .. Think of it as a toy and it is great fun . The images can surprise you at times .
on March 28, 2010
Camera distorted pictures and color .When I called for support from Bushnell it was ajoke !! Sent them back for a refund . Sometimes its best to buy in a store so you can get hands on help. I called seller to replace them and paid 8.00 shiping expecting to get another pair sent but got a refund instead !Just cant win.
on February 13, 2013
This item was a complete waste of my money and time. Poorly constructed and would not stay focused. Could not get it to narrow down enough for our eyes to have any useful field of vision. Had a slot for an SD card that would keep popping up with a card inserted in it. Card would not stay in to copy any photo attempts we made.
I feel that I got ripped off by your site for having it online for sale. Had to cut up the packaging material to get to the Binoculars that was very difficult with my hands.
Overall the worse item I have got from your site.
on April 7, 2012
the item arrived in a timely fashion, and was as stated, so far it's been great no problems all is good, yes i would recommend it to friends.
on July 1, 2011
Having some diffcult understanding some features of it. For instants, the instruction says that you can take pictures with the view finder closed that is not working for me.