Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Shop Now PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 286 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 297 reviews
on June 29, 2016
These are great work jeans. I'm in and out of a work vehicle all day as well as squatting and kneeling on a regular basis. I have other jeans I wear on a regular basis away from work and they are fine, but working in them they are binding and restrictive. I wanted jeans I could work in and have freedom of movement without having to buy them four sizes too big. These jeans fit well and allow a full range of motion with no issues and most importantly, they do not bind in the crotch area. So far they stand up to scraping against sharp edges and sliding across hard floor surfaces. Time will tell but so far I am very happy.
on November 28, 2016
I have worn these jeans for years and really liked them. I originally purchased them for their ruggedness but it seems that over the years they have gotten thinner and more likely to rip. But inertia kept me purchasing them until this last time. The main reason I buy carpenter jeans is to keep my phone in the right pant leg pocket. Unfortunately, the last set of jeans I purchased, the phone no longer fit. I assumed a manufacturing issue, returned the pair and got a second pair with the same 1/2" smaller pocket. I returned these and contacted customer support. Nope, not a manufacturing problem, they just made the pocket smaller. Now I am in search of a different manufacturer.
on May 15, 2015
i looked high and low for jeans that fit my husband the way he likes. i even read every review and asked a few questions. someone said that i didn't thank him for answering my question but i asked so many questions i forgot who i thanked. so for all the people that responed to all my questions THANKS!!!!! he loves these jeans and they fit him better than any of the really expensive ones he has been buying for years. we chose these because of the review that said "if you are a guy that is really hung low, these are for you" LOL I really love ordering from AMAZON. I'm always satisfied and if i'm not (which is rare) i never have a problem with any returns or refunds.
on August 26, 2017
I bought six pairs of these over the past year. We have six pairs in the house. I don't know how this happened, but two of those pairs are the wrong size and one of them has one leg longer by an inch.

We love Dickies! They are wonderful for the working man. But somehow two of those six came in wrong and I washed them and put them into the mix and I don't know which order and of course I can't return them now.

Please check the label INSIDE the pants to make sure they're the right size. Try them on before washing.
on February 27, 2017
Everything about these jeans are good quality, except for one part. As the fabric between the legs in the groin area gets worn the most, they should use a higher quality fabric there. After about 50 washes and days worn, this area started to go out on the pairs I bought before and I had to reorder some more. Other than that, no other part worn thin or had stitching come loose.
on August 12, 2014
I am a carpenter. My work clothes have to allow me freedom of movement as I'm up and down ladders, kneeling on floors, etc. I used to have a couple of Duluth Trading Firehose pants. They are exceptional work pants but the Firehose weaving didn't hold up to the wear and tear of the job site as they would have you believe. At $60.00 a pair for the Firehose, I thought it would make more sense to look at another less expensive brand. The Dickies Loose Fit Carpenter Jeans are comfortable, slide up and down my leg with changing positions and (so far) have held up to the wear and tear of the job site. To summarize if you have the extra cash buy the Duluth Firehose, but for value the Dickies are a good choice
on May 7, 2017
I bought the relaxed 36x30 and it was too short. I did an even exchange for the same size but loose fit. It was a little too long, but I washed it and it fits perfectly and my husband loves it! It's shrink to fit, at least for the length!
VINE VOICEon November 9, 2012
The dye used in these substandard jeans smells AWFUL. I think part of the problem is they are shipped and stored sealed in a plastic bag. WHY they chose to do that is beyond me, but even after a thorough washing, the jeans still smell bad. It is a sickly sweet odor that smells worse the warmer it is. I have never in my life had this sort of problem with jeans before. I will not be ordering this brand again, ever.

As for the fit of the jeans, it is fine, if a little on the snug-side in the hip & thigh area.

2 stars.
on July 18, 2017
Pants are small in crotch area and TINY pockets imo. Will not be buying again. Bought 32x34 and while they fit they are way too snug. I am 6'4" and very slim/athletic build. I mention this because I would assume Dickies 'LOOSE FIT' jeans to actually be what they claim to be. I used to wear Dickies a lot as a kid and they were always cut very generously. My how times have changed. I bought a pair of Haggar classic fit slacks that are 10x more loose fit than these things...
on May 14, 2017
These came quickly. The color was spot on. The length was as described. The waist was slightly larger than expected and the pants were more baggy than I would have liked.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.