Truck Season Automotive HPC Magazine Deals Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One Electronics Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18PP_gno

on April 13, 2012
I cannot really trust this. Sometimes, the Garmin Nuvi gets me to the right place and other times it is really off. I don't know if any other brand is any better. My friend has another which works the same.
2 people found this helpful
|0Comment|Report abuse
on October 7, 2011
After getting lost driving from Brussels to France, we stopped in a Carrefour (France's version of Wal-Mart) and bought this GPS for 130 Euros (about $190). We drove around 5 different European countries and were never lost again. It speaks the street names and has a relatively wide screen. Don't even consider driving in Europe w/o a GPS. . .The round-around-abouts (traffic circles) and constantly changing street names will drive you crazy. I was curious if it worked in the USA, so I tried it out at home. It shows you what road you are on but no points of interest are loaded so it will not provide directions in the USA. On the plus side the European list of sites is very complete.
4 people found this helpful
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question