Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 66 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 72 reviews
on December 28, 2009
I purchased these as a gift from a family member's wish list. The price was right and they looked nice online. Once they arrived I immediately knew they had to be returned. The metal is extremely flexible. It was impossible to clasp and unclasp them without bending the whole earring. I sent them back for a refund.
on March 17, 2012
Please don't waste your time buying these earrings. 1. They look really fake..they don't look sterling silver at all. 2. One of them almost broke(bending out of shape)after I put it through my ear and was trying to get it to clip into place. It was horrible; I was really embarassed to have bought them and I returned them immediately.
on December 20, 2012
I ordered these earrings for my wife for Christmas, assuming that the description was correct when it stated that they were sterling silver. However, upon receiving them I noticed, as another customer stated, that the only stamping/marking on the earrings was THAI and not 925 or any other silver marking. My wife also has sensitive ears, so I am afraid that these will be going back. If you have sensitive ears, don't buy!! Also, they are EXTREMELY light weight (like something out of a gumball machine!).....Costume jewelry..
on December 6, 2012
Right size and pretty except very rough cutting of the diamond cuts. Also, defective. One clasp would only open 1/4 of the way so not possible to get in ear. Last but certainly not least, no sterling marking anywhere. No .925, no ss, nothing except THA, which stands for Thailand, where it was manufactured. I have a sensitivity and won't put on anything that isn't a pure metal so back they went.
on February 16, 2013
I already have a set of these... and I accidentally bought another one. These are nice earrings. They dress up an outfit and also look professional. They're very lightweight and comfortable. I'll be keeping the second pair I bought. Oh, just in case you're buying them for a gift - they come in a nice box with a pretty velvet bag.
on October 9, 2012
They're pretty, but they're cheep. I'm pretty sure the actual hoops are plastic. They bend super easy and that irritates me. I'm worried I'm going to break them all the time. Just by looks; however, you'd never know they're plastic and they look fine. Just wish I hadn't paid so much for them.
on December 20, 2012
wife and I Purchased these for one of the ladies at work. She is by herself and she only has one child that is normally needing her help at Christmas. She made the comment she never receives a gift at Christmas. They were a big hit with her and I hope it gave her some joy at this time of the year. I know she teared up.
on January 31, 2014
Just not quite the quality I'd expected. A bit too light weight & the cuts don't show up as well as in the picture. For day to day wear they are nice.
on October 9, 2012
If you like small earrings, these are really great. The quality is really nice for the price. I'm doing some early Christmas shopping. My grand kids and other young members of my family will like them - even the male members. They are just the right size. I plan to buy some larger ones for myself.
on December 23, 2012
My sister-in-law loved these earrings as a birthday present. She had asked for silver hoops and was quite delighted to receive this "upgraded' version of the ever-classic silver hoop. A couple weeks later, she wore them at a family gathering and they glistened very prettily.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.