BCA Month Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch $5 Albums PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

on October 22, 2012
The seller had stated that these earbuds were "new, in the box" but when they arrived that is not exactly what I found. Yes, they were in the original box but not in a sealed box. I'm pretty sure they had been "used" because when I used them for the first time the right earbud sounded like the transducer was damaged (blown) and after a few minutes of relatively restrained use the left earbud started sounding equally bad. I have been unsuccessful in contacting the seller because they did not include any contact information. I am currently trying to deal with the manufacture in hopes of getting this product replaced under warranty but I am not extremely hopeful at this point.

Lesson learned: Buyer beware
on November 18, 2011
I have been using this brand(audio-technica) earphones for a long time. I can say this brand did a really good job.
For this sports earphones, i think it's a typical one. It's easy to wear. The sound depends on what kind of MP3 you are using. If you are not extremely picking, this one is good enough.
on January 10, 2011
Got these for my 18 yr old son. Look great and the sound is fantastic. You have to take a second or two to adjust the fit, once they are in place properly, they really have a rich sound.
on May 4, 2011
I've been obsessed with earphones and headphones, and I started collecting them like crazy.
I was only about two months since I bought the item, and yesterday, the tip of the earphone broke (fell apart).
I tried to fix it as best as I could, but I was unable to.
The sound quality is OK, considering it's price. However, it was really uncomfortable in my ear, and after 30 min, my ears start to ache.

If you are looking for a pair of earphones that you can hang on your ear (For exercise, or for other reasons, dunno)
there always are better options.
on October 3, 2010
These are very comfortable and excellent sounding earphones. I've tried quite a few and these are among the best. I do not, however use these for running/cycling as I'm not sure how they'd hold up to sweat, etc.

My only gripe is that I'd like to see them eith a short cord so that I can conveniently use them with either a Bluetooth adapter or with an adapter that adds a mic and controls for an iPhone.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 30, 2009
This item is very poor quality. The headphones do not fit properly and keep falling off. Also, the sound quality is not very good either. Do not purchase this item. I have returned the ones I purchased.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.