Beauty Kindle 10th Anniversary Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now HTL17_gno

• Customer reviews

on April 14, 2016
Decent quality sound, on-set volume control, mic seems to work quite well. They may not be for you if you wear headsets for long periods of time, as I do, but if it's only an hour or so, they're quite good, especially for the price.

I generally only wear headphones and don't use my speakers so I've taken to sliding them forward just a bit after a while, when the pressure is too much on my ear against my glasses. I suspect that if I didn't wear glasses, they would feel just fine.
on July 6, 2014
These are light and sound great and cute. HOWEVER IT IS FOR KIDS! The ear part is SUPER TINY. It is for kids with small ears, it is perfect for them. I read the reviews thinking it would fit over my ear but it does not. They are comfortable and sound great but it's for KIDS!! If you are an adult the ear part is too small so it presses your ears down. Your ears are supposed to go inside the circle parts but it won't. I gave them to my friend who has tiny kid ears and it fit her great. SO BE WARNED THESE HEADSEATS ARE FOR KID EARS NOT ADULT EARS, it won't fit your ears.
on March 11, 2017
I purchased these headphones for my daughter for school. They lasted her 6 months but considering they use them everyday & how rough kids can be sometimes with their items, I was still pleased. One of the earphones stopped working so she was only getting sound on one side so thats the only reason why they lasted 6 months. Otherwise, they served their purpose.
on August 6, 2013
Wow, I don't even know where to begin. The moment the package arrived, I tore open the package in excitement to test them and review them. After trying out so many headsets that have squeezed my head and given me massive headaches, this set was a blessing from above. Fairly light, they rest upon the head and don't have that ridiculous superhuman grasp on your head, I am sure these will be comfortable for hours. Not to mention the style and beautiful color. The actual product is more blue than in the picture. Nevertheless, the color is a very soothing minty blue-green color.

Perfect for a long road trip, or even extended gaming. I am very pleased with this particular purchase. Hopefully they will last an extremely long time.

Because I just received them, I have yet to add any cons to the list. I am sure it will stay that way.
on November 21, 2014
They are great for what a big kid needs - our daughter (8yo / third grade) uses them in the computer lab at scholl and for listening to music when doing homework. They fit nice, the ear pads appear to be leather or very good quality vinyl (don't get hot and sweaty), the plastic is decent quality - overall are cute and hip colored - she also covered the white part with stickers to personalize. They took forever to get (over 35 days) but other colors would ship in two days - don't know the reason for the delay - must have been out of teal pigs in china - but my daughter had to have the teal to match her bookbag. HIGHLY RECOMMEND
on January 18, 2015
These are not made well at all. The first pair I purchased worked for a day or so. Amazon was great when I let them know they immediately sent out a replacement. The second paired fared slightly better and lasted just over a month before the sound stopped working on one side. That being said I purchased the same headphones in purple over a year ago and the still work fine. I'm not sure if I just got lucky with them or if the quality has just gone downhill since then.
on July 8, 2013
After seeing reviews that this pair of headphones were good for kids, I bought a pair for my 6 year old son. He loved them - comfy, colorful, and he could use them with his iPod and Kindle. I can't speak to the quality of the acoustics because I never had a chance to try them out. After 3 days of use (and not heavy use, maybe a total of 3 hours total use-time), the jack broke off in his iPod. Yes, he's 6, but he's not a destructive kid and I was sitting next to him when it broke off - he wasn't tugging or pulling or bending anything that he shouldn't have been. I don't know if mine was a fluke or if it's a generally poor design/quality control, but I was disappointed and then had a long few days of vacation listening to things I didn't want to listen to because my little guy no longer had his headphones.
on April 29, 2017
I wasn't being very picky when I ordered these, I just wanted a pair of obnoxiously bright headphones to plug into my PS4 controller so my roommates can see that I am playing a game and not try to involve me in their stupid conversations. (Apparently they couldn't see the ear buds.) On that alone, these things succeed, I am able to now play MLB17 without any annoying interruptions as these things are gaudy. They aren't very comfortable, I am definitely aware that I am wearing headphones which is annoying. The sound is acceptable but by no means am I an audiophile. They serve my purpose well but I would not recommend these to anyone because of the discomfort.
on March 18, 2014
I'm ecstatic about these headphones!! Not only are they a gorgeous color with a fantastic price tag, but they are literally the FIRST pair of headphones that don't hurt my ears! Ear buds also hurt after very little usage! I have pretty small ears and they are solid! The cartilage is so firm that anything over them for any period of time hurts SO bad! My ears are small enough to fit inside the soft teal part of these headphones and it just cups my ears. I know I'll be able to run in these without them falling off! I've worn them already for hours and NO pain what so ever! The sound is great too. I'm not a person who has to have fantastic sound quality, I'm not super picky. What I care most about is how they make my ears feel. And these are amazing!!! They match my white MacBook and are so pretty! :) I definitely recommend these headphones, especially for people with sensitive ears!
on July 10, 2013
I was a little worried when I bought these because there was some negative reviews, but so far I feel it was a great deal. I have tried other mics and headsets, and always had problems. One mic i saw on here for $10 I also found at a dollar store for $1, and the mic wouldn't work at all unless I tapped on it. It was like the plastic was covering the mic. I bought these and the sound quality is good if not great, and I have no problems with the mic. Everyone says they can here me great and ask what type of mic I have. And the volume control on the headset itself is a nice bonus. This was a great purchase.