Check out Santa's new ride Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM $24.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Three new members of the Echo family Black Friday Deals Week: Fire tablets starting at $29.99. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now HTL17_gno

on February 16, 2012
I actually originally bought the Feit Electric bulbs from a brick and mortar, but they were no longer selling them when I needed more. The only reason I needed more was because one (out of the many) of the bulbs blew out. I had used all the bulbs I had available around my house because I liked them so much.

I haven't had an issue with the bulbs going out, as other reviewers have stated. As with all CFLs, I'm sure the bulbs are affected by quick cycling (<15 mins on).

I HAVE had an issue with the intensity of the light dying over the first few weeks and then stabilizing. I'd say that initially the bulb gives off 100% light, and as it is used, it slowly stabilizes to around 80%. This is an issue I've seen with every CFL I've used, but I've heard that newer ones address this, and I want to inform you that as far as I can tell, this bulb does NOT.

Overall, these CFLs are the best value for daylight bulbs that I've found. I really prefer to have "white" light, not the "yellow" light that most bulbs have. If that sounds like you, then I'd say these are your bulbs.
on November 22, 2013
The bulbs are bright and has a good daylight color. They lightened rooms and were helpful to wake up.
Unfortunately at least 3 of the bulbs were dead on arrival, died within a month or flickered. The ones that flickered got extremely hot on the bottom where it screws in and appeared to be melting.

The ones that worked were excellent, but I can't recommend them due to the failures and the risk of it overheating.
on June 6, 2013
I bought one pack of it and they lasts for two years. I used three of them for my living room, 1 for kitchen, 2 for my bed room. I don't always turn on my lights. But as I am a student and these cheap bulbs lasts two years for me these are great bulbs for the price. I have ordered again.
on October 25, 2013
I have been using these bulbs for app. three years, I used to buy them from Costco for less that $10. the only thing I did not like is the price, by the time you pay the shipping it comes to $20. that is double of the price. but Costco does not carry them any more. last night I found at fry's for same price of amazon. so no deals either. I am not sure why amazon could not beat Costco prices like every thing else. most of the time amazon beats any prices.
on March 19, 2014
I bought a case of these bulbs because they are the precise ones we have put in our lighting fixtures at the church. They emit a very bright light which makes reading of Bibles and hymn books much easier. I've installed these in place of the old 75 watt bulbs and they are using a lot less electricity and the auditorium is easier to cool. Amazon was the only place I found them - nobody locally could get them.
on March 13, 2013
I just got these a week ago so I cant say much for how long they last. I bought these because they are the "Daylight" bulbs. I was sick of the dull yellow lights in my bathroom. I installed these and instantly noticed a difference. They are much brighter than my old lights and they produce a more of a white light. I see a lot of reviews smashing these bulbs and they may be right. I am no light bulb expert. I can say that I am happy with this purchase and I think the bulbs look good.
on September 5, 2017
These daylight bulbs are the best color for what we wanted. Love this brand and color.
on May 3, 2013
2 packages of these bulbs arrived today; very nicely wound up in bubble wrap. Problem was something pierced the bubble wrap on one (but not the outer shipping box) and caved in a significant portion of the bulb box. Took out all the surrounding bulbs to ensure they were still working (they were). I am glad that the bulbs were intact and working, despite the beating the packaging took.

Now we just have to see how long these last in use...
on March 5, 2014
Do a quick google search of feit bulbs before purchasing. You will notice they have caused multiple fire, yet have not been recalled for some reason. Had one of these bulbs catch fire in my bathroom today. Luckily I was home. I can't rate it less than one star.
on December 4, 2015
Not happy with my purchase. Item advertised as six new bulbs in unopened box, but there were only four working bulbs.