Beauty Kindle 10th Anniversary Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now HTL17_gno

on February 5, 2014
My other remote broke (tragic accident) and left me having to fend for myself with the volume control. Fortunately, this replacement was exactly like the one that came with my surround sound. It has been working flawlessly ever since.
on October 16, 2009
This works just fine however there are two or three tv buttons that are missing from this combo remote. There is no period button so you cannot enter 2.2 though you can do a 2 and arrow to 2.2.There is no previous channelbutton either which is a bore. Otherwise all is well and it works nicely with the stereo it was designed for.
on January 14, 2010
I had bought an open box item in a local store, and the remote was missing. Amazon saved the day when I came across this remote. It works great and the price was right! I recommend this item and this seller. Fast shipment and no problems!
AWESOME!
on December 6, 2012
Great product and very good company to purchase from was spectial at first but was very satisifed with product and company purchased from
on November 20, 2014
great
on December 21, 2012
Needed a replacement remote for a DVD player after we lost the original. This worked well. Happy with purchase. Thanks!
on April 10, 2010
I needed a remote for my samsung HTZ310 home theater. Works like a charm and it was by far the cheapest place anywhere I could find this remote.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.