Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Haggar Men's Work-To-Weekend Hidden Expandable-Waist Denim Pleat-Front Pant
Your Garage Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Dolly Parton Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis DollyParton Shop Now

on October 11, 2011
This is just a very comfortable and handsome pair of pants. Well worth the current asking price (around $35), which is well below retail store prices. The stitching is done properly, with no loose ends. The adjustable waistband is a real treat, especially if you just ate a few too many buffalo wings and nachos watching football, lol. The pleating looks nice. The fabric feels durable, but is also lighter than most jeans. I recommend these highly.
on February 13, 2011
So far these have been very satisfactory. There have been some negative reviews about the quality from earlier purchases, I think, but these seem to be fine.

I already had three pair that I have been wearing often for several years and they are starting to look like this $1200 "designer" jeans that look like regular jeans that have been washed 900 times and stained with coffee!

So I ordered these from Amazon for less than they would cost in a local store and free shipping (Prime..we love it.). And no tax (Don't give in Amazon.)

So far so good.
on March 21, 2013
Trying to get pleated front jeans in the stores is getting very difficult. I used to get Dockers at J C Penney's all the time, but they are not in their stores or on line that I could find. I had previously purchased a pair of Haggar pleated jeans from a local store, but even these are getting hard to find. Thankfully, they are available on Amazon and I ordered a pair. As my previous pair, they are comfortable, can be worn without a belt, thanks to the expandable waistband, and look nice at work or everyday wear. The quality is very good and I would recommend these to any prospective buyer.
on August 29, 2013
I buy Haggar because it is the fit for me. I have a large gut that needs the expanding waistline. I have tried Haband and Blair, they expand in the rear, although not bad, it is not for me. I prefer the expansion on the sides where my stomach takes up the space.
on April 21, 2013
These trousers fit perfectly and have a zipper fly with an expandable waist which makes them fit me perfectly as I am between a 40 and 42 waist. Material is of good quality.
on December 12, 2012
I purchased one pair, and shortly after I bought two more pair. In one of the two, after one washing a defective seam came apart, but Amazon replaced the trousers within 24 hours. I said "replaced" because the fit was so comfortable with these, I wanted to stock up before Haggar pulled a "Land's End" and discontinued them or modified the construction. I especially liked the fabric weight and good look after washing.

UPDATE 9-30-2014 So, I just purchased another pair, and they grabbed badly. Measured from inseam they were exactly the same length as my three previous well-fitting pairs. Measured from the butt seam to the inseam, they were a full 2.5 inches SHORTER than my others. This might make happy those that think they are too loose, but I'm sending these back. This is exactly the same issue I just had with the dark blue Haggar denims I also returned.
on May 9, 2016
I wasn't expecting much....but what a pleasant surprise! I am very particular about the fit and feel of what I wear. I wear a between a 34 and 35 ins waist, however I can wear a 36 however the waist band gathers up when I cinch down the belt. So for those of you who are in the same boat regarding being a "35 - tweener"...this fits perfectly! The expansion you get will be about an inch so you got enough to account for layering and after a meal, I did order an inseam at 30" (this is the inseam that works for me) which is drapes well in the front (nice break) and off the backside (heel). For those who may be concerned about the depth of color...it's "ever so slightly" darker...which is what I wanted. I did not want the dark indigo or that washed out powder blue. The styling is really a "dress denim pants"....so the Men's Work to Weekend is accurate. The cut is just right...not tight nor baggy. It also is double pleated which allows more room below the waist line hence you can crouch down and you don't get any binding under the crotch or below the waist. Will have to see how it holds up after washing.
review image
on May 16, 2015
I'm a long time user and they have changed the recipe. Size is now running smaller and the rise of the pants has been shortened, giving a more youthful fit. This makes no sense with pants that have an expandable waste. I would think that type of slack would appeal to a more mature buyer.
on October 4, 2012
My husband prefers this style of pant. We have tried other brands. The Haggar pants may be a little more expensive, but the denim weight/quality outshines the other brands. The pocket doesn't show the lining when bending or sitting, and they don't "bag out" like the less heavier denim brands. The expandable waist makes them very comfortable. My husband wears them to work with a polo and sweater. We are very pleased with this pant and hope they never stop making them.
on November 17, 2013
This is the second pleat front with a modified denim that is just too baggy for me.
40" waist has a seat and thighs cut for a much larger person

Fits the waist fine but my seat and thighs are enough for a HUGE man.