Check out Santa's new ride Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Listen for a chance to win STEM $24.99 for a limited time only Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Echo Dot Black Friday Deals Week: Fire tablets starting at $29.99. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop now HTL17_gno

• Customer reviews

on December 8, 2014
Love these! Purcahsed for going out to a bachelorette party at an 90s bar and man were they fun under the black ligths! People kept trying to steal them! They are obviously party favors, so don't go buying these thinking you are getting super durable, long lasting, products! They are made decently for what they are. We brought home all the pairs we didn't lose in tact and can reuse them, but they are just thin plastic.

Wish I could buy them in other colors! Would prefer a set of blue, green, yellow, and orange... or just buying them in individual colors. But they were fairly inexpensive, a lot of fun, and everyone wanted them! Loved them!
on May 19, 2017
I got these for fifth graders. Each one is a "rock star" for the day and I give them a pair along with a blow up guitar and blow up microphone. I wouldn't give them for actual wearing because they have kind of sharp spots on them. I would've sent them back if they were going to be worn long. I definitely wouldn't give them to younger kids. They are very cheaply made.
on August 11, 2017
Bought these for my daughter's birthday. They were very well priced for an item I expected to only be used once or twice. They are cheaply made but again, priced as such. They were a hit for the kids!
I just had to have these for a 90’s party I was throwing and they were the perfect table decoration. By the end of the night everyone had a pair on and was taking pictures. Never know where you need to rock some stunner shades in crazy colors. Will buy again for another party.
on May 8, 2017
These glasses were cute, however some did come broken. The colors were pretty and kids liked them. I just wish they were packaged to where they were not broken. But for the price it's okay.
on June 5, 2017
So fun as a party favor for my 7 year old's Kidz Bop birthday party. They are definitely made to fit kids' small heads, which was nice!
on May 5, 2016
These are not a hard plastic material if you are thinking they are. They are a soft plastic. great for the price and I love these to have for the kids at a party. I would order again if I need some cheap shades!
on April 3, 2013
You can't beat these for the price. I only needed two pair but it was cheaper to buy the dozen than to buy one pair somewhere else. They were a big hit at the 80's themed party we went to and I ended up giving a way several pair during the night. Probably could have easily sold them and made some money! They are plastic and very light weight. Nothing sturdy here but I’m sure you’re not planning no making them your new sunglasses so they are perfect for the one night party.
on October 16, 2015
Loved it.
We bought these glasses for our daughter's 8th birthday party and gave these hats to kids just before cake cutting... everybody liked a lot. Colors of the hats are so vibrant and bright that pics came really good. Their shape, size, color are very good. Good for kids and adult both.
Their material is also strong enough to handle kid's rough use.
I see kids still using (Its been around 10 days after celebration) those glasses using playing in park and showing off the glasses :)
on January 10, 2015
First of all these are huge not what the dimensions on the description says, second i only got two of the colors i dont like orange and yellow i was expecting more colors since they were supposed to be for kids they like blue pink green purple but not one was on that color and last of all they took forever to get here i couldnt even used them even if i wanted to since they arrived late and the pieces were all over the place in the box.The only reason i give it 2 stars is cuz my daughter liked them and begged me to keep them kids like almost everything what can you say oh well!!!