Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Durango Lil' Dusty Pink N Chrome Western Boot (Toddler/Little Kid)
Your Garage Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now

on September 8, 2012
My daughter is 2 and this was her 2nd pair of pink Durango boots. She was so sad the day I told her she couldn't wear the last pair anymore, because she was still trying to squish her little feet in the size 6. I went online to order a size 7 and unfortunately, found the smallest size is now an 8.5. So, I figured I'd wait until she fit into an 8.5 before ordering her another pair. Well, she found her little size 6's and tried to put them on again, so I bit the bullet and ordered the 8.5. I'd rather have her putting her feet into a boot a little too big, instead of way too small. If she is wearing thicker socks, even though these are a little on the big side, she can wear them.

Why she loves them:
The fit on these are great and she loves that she can pull them on herself.
She loves the clomping sound that they make on harder floors: not annoyingly so, she just likes to really march hard to hear it!
She gets TONS of compliments on them, and says thank you every time someone tells her they like her boots, and she'll hold her foot out for them to get a good look.

Why I love them:
The detailing is well done and looks very cute, and the metal tips on the toes definitely help prevent toe scuffing.
I feel comfortable knowing that she isn't wearing an off brand that might not be good for her growing feet.
Price per wear, they're the cheapest shoes she owns and I'll be buying a new pair once she grows out of these.

If you have a little girl in your life who loves to pretend she's a cowgirl, or just adores boots, I'd highly recommend these.

The first 8.5 pair we ordered from Amazon did have a small issue with the lining in the bottom not being glued all the way down in the toe, so there was a slight lip by the heel. It wasn't much, but it was enough that it bothered her when she put them on, so I felt inside and detected the issue. I sent them back to Amazon and had a replacement on it's way to me before I got the boots back in the mail to return. The next pair was perfect and her first pair were perfect, so that wouldn't deter me from ordering them again and the service from Amazon was OUTSTANDING!
on January 3, 2012
Better than expected. These boots are beautiful. I bought these for my 6 yr old daughter and she lives in them. They're durable and hold up well
on July 24, 2014
Beautiful boots but they do run at least 1/2 size big. I returned the original ones and reordered a smaller size. They are still a little big but I guess they will be able to wear them longer. Love the boots!
on September 18, 2015
Purchased for our grand-niece's 2nd birthday, these boots plus her cowgirl outfit, were the hit of the day! The boots fit her perfectly everywhere except at the tops, but over time I believe they'll stretch to fit more comfortably. They are genuine leather, so they should "give" a little. As is, she was able to tuck a basic pair of tights into the boots for a fit without complaints. The boots are as well made as adult cowboy boots, complete with toe guard. The soles are a bit slick at first, but after walking on pavement and a little gravel path, she worked out that problem nicely. Our memories of her first attempt to walk in "high heels" are priceless! (The videos will be the highlight of her Sweet 16 party some day, much to her chagrin, I'm sure.)
on July 14, 2016
My daughters second pair! Not just for dress up! She loves these boots, and they are very sturdy but still comfortable. She couldn't be happier with them! The first pair cleaned up beautifully and looked like new when we passed them down to the next little cowgirl. She outgrew them before they showed any excessive wear, and she wore them a ton. I'm tempted to buy a pair of Durango boots for myself!
on October 21, 2015
Bought these for my 7 year old daughter to wear with a cowgirl Halloween costume. She loves them and wears them almost every day! So far they have held up well and were easily cleaned up with a damp washcloth. They are a bit noisy on hard floors (which of course she loves) and they were initially slick on the bottoms. After scuffing them up on the concrete driveway, they were better, but still a bit slick on very smooth floors.
on January 1, 2015
My 7 year old has a wide foot and buying anything fun for her is difficult. We went to West Texas this summer and she wanted boots. We took a chance on these and they fit just fine. The synthetic material did not not weather gracefully or age like a pair of leather boots. These boots look cheaper than they are and that is cheap. My kid looked pretty cool in these boots though no matter if what she was wearing did not match. The metal toe guard bent forward and came halfway out like a dangerous weapon. My husband used pliers to rip it off. The dog finally got them yesterday so this is the eulogy.
Mind you the little princess running around in these boots is hard core and kicked, dragged, muddied and otherwise did crazy field testing and loved them. We will spend a little more on pink leather on the replacements.
on June 26, 2015
This is review is from my daughter. She was the flower girl at a wedding and needed really cute pink boots go with western theam. SHE LOVES THEM! this is actually the second pair of these she has had and she wore the first pair til get feet wouldn't fit. Those have since been given to a friend's daughter and agree still going strong! From mother and daughter we give these a 5 star! For looks, comfort, price, and over all durability you can't find anything that compares to these Durango's!
on October 30, 2014
I bought these as a birthday present for my 8-year old granddaughter. She loved them. The problem is she doesn't want to take them off. They've told me that she wants to wear them day and night, and wants to wear them with anything and everything. I would definitely recommend these to anyone. I am happy I spent a little bit of extra money to get the name brand boots. I've been told they look like they will really hold up. Sometimes you do get what you pay for.
on November 16, 2015
Complete garbage. These are not boots, they're toys. Maybe fine for playing cowboy in the house. Plastic boot, plastic sole, made from the same crap they make barbie dolls out of. I could not even begin to imagine a kid walking around outside in them. Should be sold in the "children's toys" section.