Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held GNO Tailgating ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 48 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 54 reviews
on July 9, 2016
I am a little concerned that they bags are a little thin. They fit well, I did try one for fit and finish. I have not used them yet as I still have about 5 existing bags which honestly will probably last me another year. The cardboard fit that goes onto the internal hose fit fine. And you do not have too much overhang of the bag inside the chamber. Just be sure to replace your filters at proper intervals especially when using these cheap paper bags.
on August 5, 2017
This was exactly what I was looking for, the price was as expected and it arrived promptly with packaging intact.
on April 20, 2017
Outstanding
on June 13, 2014
The first bag out of the package had a flaw in the overlap seam of the outer filter paper that forms the bag. The manufacturing process had not glued the seam properly because the material was not overlapped properly. I was able to place a piece of duct tape over it and use the bag, but this is not the way that it should be.
on January 21, 2016
This is not the best but OK. I had to work to open the central part to fix it in the vacuum. It did have perforations but not all the way. If I was not careful then might have torn it apart.
on December 15, 2016
Product shipped quickly, as expected, and was exactly what we expected. Fits vacuum great.
on January 12, 2016
Paper quality
on March 7, 2016
we bought these bags and love them! great for the price and fit our machine perfectly! wonderful purchase!!
on October 6, 2016
Good price, good fit, will continue to buy as needed.
on December 28, 2015
These are perfect and much cheaper than the name brand ones. I will come back to buy them again in the future.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question