Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Sandro Moscoloni Men's Dillon Slip-On
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Florida Georgia Line Shop Now

on December 24, 2013
I have another 2 pair of shoes by Sandro, both of which I purchased at a store while I was traveling. I was near the end of their lifespan (about 6 years), and was concerned that i would never be able to find the brand again. so, I typed the brand name into Google, and Amazon, Nordstrom, and one or two other vendors had them. I went with Amazon due to competitive price (they were all about the same), and fast shipping (Prime). I love these almost as well as my first pair - which says a lot. My first pair of Sandro I wore more than any other dress shoe for years. Super comfortable. Vast majority of time I wear these without socks (barefoot), and the leather inside is super comfortable. about a half size larger fitting than what I normally wear, including my other Sandro's. Great shoes with a pair of jeans or dressed up more. Really glad I found these.
on February 23, 2013
This is my 3rd pair of Sandro Moscolini shoes - Made with a hand soft leather - I've had to buy them one half size smaller - because they break in and stretch - However, I've never had a more comfortable pair of shoes - he Dillion and Melrose are my favorites....worth every penny.
on October 4, 2013
Bought these when my husband's regular store didn't carry his size. My husband just wore these for 3 days straight walking around downtown Chicago for a large conference - no pain, feet felt great and the walking was well tolerated. Looking at buying same brand different style in the near future.
on June 12, 2014
I have owned Sandro's shoes for many years. I went with a 10 1/2 because they did not have an 11 and I know they expand as you wear them. I am not sending the 10s back, but trying to slowly expand them as they fit tight but nice.
on October 7, 2015
Very nice and confortable shoes. Excellent quality.
on May 3, 2016
Very comfortable. Love them. I would have preferred them a bit tighter.
on April 18, 2016