Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New Album by Noah Gundersen PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Tailgating ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-2 of 2 reviews(Verified Purchases). See both reviews
on January 27, 2010
This is the second mobi ive bought now and I couldnt be happier with them! The first one I got was the very first one at 2g a few years back for Christmas. I purchased this 4g one to have a little more room and an updated look. I was not disappointed! The side panel for turning on the mobi and scrolling through music is now buttons instead of a solid piece like the first ones. This took some getting used to, but I like it much better. Its still the same compact size, but seems to have a clearer screen than before :) It comes with headphones in a lanyard style to match like before, but unlike previous generations this one does not come with a mobi cover. Thankfully I took good care of my other one and just switched them over :) I would highly recomend these little guys to anyone who wants a great product without conformimg to the Apple ipod bandwagon! I get lots of looks and questions about it which I love, as opposed to having what everyone else has :) And its one product I dont have to worry about being stolen because A: its around my neck on the headphones and B: No one really realizes what it is just by looking at it! What a great product!
on February 25, 2012
My family has used mobiblu products for years,its a shame they are no longer in business. My daughter had an original cube mp3 player for about 4 yrs and she was very hard on it. it only broke after the 3rd time she shut it in the car door!I will by their product when ever I can find them.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.