Your Garage Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning powers4premiere powers4premiere powers4premiere  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 147 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 163 reviews
on January 16, 2012
If it is a leather I'm a superstar. It has disgusting smell and low quality. I'm really disappointed with the purchase.
on March 5, 2014
too small!!!
Very Dissapointed
Not exactly what I expected
i can't pushed my credits cards. and the leather is not geniune. Don't buy this item.
on July 9, 2012
The wallet in terms of build quality is quiet good and you don't get the feeling that it's cheap. The key chain is an awesome adition, like a tiny added value.
The only problem with this wallet is that it's really small. It can't hold my credit cards in its outer pockets and it can't take more than 4 cards in total.
If you will use it to put just money in it and maybe a couple of cards, it'll serve you great. Other than that, you should look for something bigger.
on June 16, 2016
This is a very nice wallet overall and I really like it with one exception; the bottom inside pocket is too small and tight for most cards. You can fit a card in the bottom slot, but it is a very tight fit, the card goes all the way up to the height of the card in the second slot, and I believe there is a good chance you may rip part of the wallet if you press to hard. It takes some finesse and I've been able to fit in my cards. Great wallet other than that, the pocket for your cash is very deep so you won't have to worry about money falling out 9 times out of 10.
on July 24, 2017
Decently sized slim wallet with a lot of room.Out of the box the packaging is a basic white box with Calvin Klein on it.The wallet "leather"(never said genuine leather)smells synthetic(man made).Its great for about $25,but then they add a key fob and it makes it a little better .
on June 23, 2012
I wasn't really satisfied with the Calvin Klein wallet. I was hoping it was more thin than thick. Instead when I got in the mail it was REALLY thick. I really HATE thick wallets. I wish Calvin Klein made there wallets thin. Thick wallets just make my back pocket look really big. I am really dissapointed.
on November 2, 2016
This wallet is reasonably priced and of beautiful leather quality. It also comes with a handsome keychain. As with all Calvin Klein products, it is of great quality and priced perfectly.
on January 3, 2017
Cheap material. Very small. Very disappointed all the way around. Sent this back right away.
on March 24, 2017
As expected.
on March 17, 2014
A good quality wallet and key chain. Bought for my husband as a gift and he loves it. Higher quality than the Calvin Klein wallets that you find in department stores, IMO. Would recommend.