BCA Month Salon Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

on January 30, 2017
These are our first purchase of canvas split soled ballet flats...we always purchase leather Capezio split sole...my daughter could not be happier! I found them to be exactly true to size. She wears a size 1 in street shoe, so I ordered a 1.5 for growing (to hopefully make it to recital!) and they fit just as expected. A nice snug fit in width and with just a tough of room to grow in the toe. She loves how flexible these feel and says she loves how there is nothing fighting against her point. She says they just feel like her foot, which is exactly what you want from a good ballet shoe. We have had them for a month or two now, and they look almost brand new. I have not had to clean them yet, so I cannot speak to how well that works. The price of these is also wonderful; I will buy again and again in future sizes. One more happy Capezio purchase; they never disappoint us.
on July 29, 2016
Capezio... the best. These are so wonderful for my active 5 year old. Comfy, good width and easy to clean. Excellent ballet shoes. I prefer these over the leather ones (she has had both).
on March 23, 2017
My wife was very happy to get this for my daughter.
on March 15, 2017
Capezio is always of good quality and never disappoints. These fit my daughter as expected. You may even get away with going up a half size since they have an elastic that can be tied.
on January 16, 2013
I purchased these shoes for my three year old granddaughter as part of her ballet-focused Christmas gift (leotard, etc, as well). She loves them!

As with most ballet shoes, it's important to order up a size or two.

Excellent Capezio quality. Great value from Amazon.
on December 16, 2015
I read all the other reviews of this shoe and took the advice and purchased 1 size smaller than my daughter wears. She could barely get these on her feet. They are a great practice slipper, and I will re-order in her street shoe size.
on December 13, 2016
These were delivered on time, fit my daughter well and are well made.
on June 26, 2015
These have the split soles for better flexibility; have criss-cross straps that come attached and ready to go; made of fabric which adds to the comfort level. Daughter loves these!
on June 5, 2013
These shoes are awesome! They stretch to fit the foot. My daughter wears a 10.5 so I got the eleven. They were a perfect fit so I recommend buying a size bigger than what you would normally buy.
on December 7, 2016
love love love!!!!
will buy more as she grows!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question