Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Month Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon victoriaS2 victoriaS2 victoriaS2  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Paperwhite Game of Thrones: The Complete Seasons 1-7 now available on Blu-ray and DVD Shop now TG18SW_gno

on October 2, 2011
I needed a few pairs of socks for running and, since I've got bad knees, I wanted socks with some cushioning to help absorb the impact. Plus I wanted something that would breathe well and wick away the moisture. Happily these socks work as advertised on all counts. Also, I was surprised by the reviewer that wrote that they don't fit a size 11. I'm a size 11 1/2, and they seem to fit me fine. I've run in these socks (3-4x/per week, 5 miles/run) for about 3 months now, and they're still holding up well.
on August 14, 2014
Not a 100% satisfied. The socks feel good, are quite thick. But they do leave a layer of fiber or something remained on the feet after first time use. This is quite strange and I don't know why. Just let other buyers know.
on February 17, 2013
I have 12 pairs of these socks and I find myself wanting/needing more. These socks have the right amount of cushion while still breathable (nothing breezy though). I wear them while playing basketball and soccer as well as in the gym with my running shoes. I also wear them everyday during fall/winter and they keep my feet warm.
on September 13, 2011
Nice socks. Bought these a while back and so far no noticeable wear and tear after multiple uses and washes. My shoe size is 10 1/2 and these fit perfectly. Happy with the product just ordered some more.
on November 21, 2011
These are the best pair of socks I have ever used for running. They fit perfectly and feel very comfortable. I highly recommend them.
on February 25, 2012
As the title states these are good socks, but I was looking for ones identical in looks to these socks. These socks consist of mostly polyester (54% according to the package) which gives them a thin stretchy material feel. I was hoping to get some socks that I already have which are primarily cotton & have a much thicker material which actually feel more "cushiony" than these. Both the Adidas socks that I have & these ones I just bought have the exact same design & color, but it seems that Adidas no longer manufacturers their socks the same way. Having had used these exact socks before (these are exactly the same as the ones currently at Costco btw) I can tell you that over time (maybe 4-5 washes) they will stretch. This is the main reason why I started looking for different socks.
33 comments| 18 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on November 3, 2011
good night the order does not arrive at the destination and was deducted from the card adidas Men's Cushioned 3STR 3-Pack Low Cut Sock, Shoe Size 6-12
on January 19, 2014
These are really comfortable socks in every regard - great fit, nice material, nice air flow. However, I have had them for less than 6 months and all of them already have holes in the bottom. This is with normal use too. I walk probably more than an "average" person but certainly haven't been running marathons or anything in these. Really disappointing, wanted them to like them.
on December 9, 2012
They are too low to wear with boots. I imagine they would be good with running.they are not thick and are comfortable to wear
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.