Truck Reviews HPC Warlight Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon $0.99 rentals for Prime members $0.99 rentals for Prime members $0.99 rentals for Prime members  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now STL18_GNO

on October 20, 2015
If anyone is looking for a nice, simple, small watch then this is exactly what you are looking for. I have a small wrist so the bulky designed watches aren't really my friend but this watch seems to be perfect.
review image
36 people found this helpful
on September 29, 2016
So you want a simple watch at a simple price point. You've gone online and looked at: Leonard & Church, Daniel Wellington, Brathwait, MVMT and maybe a few others. You see you can pay a price point as low as $100 and cont' on up to over $300 ++. I did buy one of the previous mentioned watches, it was a handsome watch for sure, but it screams "I look pretty and I'm on a website full of beautiful people, I must make you feel you are worth it!"..... Ok, let's get real, if I could justify redistributing my wealth, I'd buy at a minimum the Rolex Cellini or something even more exclusive. But because I'm just like the average joe who realizes they need a grown up dress watch, I don't need to "Show My Class, Like an Ass". So here I'm at my favorite retailer, AMAZON and I'm doing the 'filter' thing and I come across this Bulova watch.... Didn't my grandfather have great pride in his "Accutron" watch by Bulova back in 1963 and here's that same classic look for all of $87 by Bulova today in 2016. I picked it up with free Prime delivery and it arrives 2 days later. My first impression.... Simple and just what I was looking for dressing up my wrist, with out trying to make any more of a statement than: "This watch looks good on me and with what I'm wearing."... The one con: I'm going to have to buy a better quality band, the one it came with will let me enjoy it right away, but I don't believe it will last more than a year or so. So understanding that yes, the rich do have their philanthropic duty to purchase $25,000 dollar watches, I on the other hand look just as good in my Grand Fathers Bulova..... Anyone want to go to Dairy Queen tonight for a tasty treat?
13 people found this helpful
on May 19, 2017
Smaller than expected..but that's not the reason for the lower rating...

the second hand stalls between the 2 and 4 marks. its seems to act like a low battery??
but I can tap the top and the second hand continues; I can reset the time and upon pressing the key back in; its starts moving again.

I would like to see a rating for single purchases and once replaced , rate the new item based upon it merits... It seems to combine the rating of the old replaced item and the new; that does not seem fair...
3 people found this helpful
on May 31, 2016
This is a very handsome, minimalist watch. As someone with very slim wrists its thinness is appreciated. I have received a couple comments about the watch which have reinforced my positive opinion of it.

What you might not notice from the photos is the face has a mild pearlescent coloration which helps make it stand out much more than a simple white face. Durability seems great and it matches well with many outfits. It's also quiet which is a nice departure from the noisy Timex that this replaced.

This is a great purchase for the price.
on May 25, 2017
Dial is smooth, attractive, and perfect for a man with smaller wrists — mine are about 6in in diameter. The main drawback is the band; it smells strongly of harsh chemicals, and feels taut and thin. In general the band feels cheap when wearing, but the dial itself is clear as bell and very attractive. If you can find a replacement better quality leather band it would definitely be worth changing it out.
on May 26, 2016
I'm really happy with this watch so far. I have smaller wrists for a man, and most watch faces are simply way to big for me. I wear this watch at work mostly, as well as a few special occasions so far.

I bought some replacement wrist straps, as I wanted a brown strap to go with it. I accidentally ordered a NATO strap without realizing there was a difference. I do have to say, the NATO straps are much more comfortable, look better IMO, and make swapping out straps extremely easy. I've since ordered more NATO straps and I'm able to swap them out depending on my attire for the day.
on July 16, 2014
For the short period that I had this watch, I liked it and had some compliments about it as well. I mention "short time" because unfortunately I had to return it. Being a guy with big hands/wrists, this watch looked like a toy sitting on my wrists. Although the watch face is decently shaped and large enough to look good on most wrists, the watch itself is really thin. Because of how thin the overall watch is, you can tell that I have large wrists and that this watch is just simply to small.

Don't get me wrong, this watch is really nice! Great build, very light, has a nice polished look to it without too much shine, and the leather band is made out of great material as well. However, for my wrists, this watch was the wrong match so I had to return it and buy something bulkier.
2 people found this helpful
on October 28, 2017
One of my favorite budget watches and you get the Bulova quality which is nice. Be aware that this is a SMALL watch (37 mm diameter). It works for me because I have small wrists but might not be for everyone. Most Bulova watches seem to be 40-45 mm in diameter.
on July 27, 2016
Bought this watch 11 months ago for a wedding, I have been wearing it on a regular basis since then. I love the watch, beautiful face, the simplistic design really demonstrates the value of less is more. It's a timeless classic look that will never go out of style. The watch itself is 5 stars, buy it, however the hand is what costs it a star in my review. The band is comfortable, but durability seems to be an issue. After 11 months of being worn 2-3 times per week it needs to be replaced. Not a big deal to me, but it's worth noting.
2 people found this helpful
on June 1, 2013
The watch face itself is extremely attractive and I've gotten many compliments on it so far. Everything works great on it, it's easy to change the time and date and it seems to be solid and durable. The genuine leather band feels little lightweight, maybe even flimsy and it tapers to a point at the end of the band. This means that at the hinge of the watch face it's 3/4" and at the end it's about 1/2". On a guy my size, this makes the band look unattractively small so I will be looking for a replacement band that keeps a uniform width to replace it. Other than that, someone with a smaller stature may appreciate this feature, and I think everyone can appreciate the sharp looks of the face.
3 people found this helpful