Salon Beauty Kindle 10th Anniversary Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now HTL17_gno

on November 17, 2009
Bad news first: The indoor video quality is poor. The zoom is very poor 1:2, Editing software is very basic. Takes forever to edit and save a HD file. Program is Not very easy to use. Needs a steadycam feature, very shaky when moving, does not say how much memory (recording time) is available, does not include memory card. the 720P HD does not look great on a HD TV, more suitable fot computer screen.

So So News: Outdoor sunny weather is okay, the controls are fairly easy to use, downloads are fast.
a few nice features like a stylish carrying case.

If you want an inexspensive outdoor all-weather HD WGA camera this nay fill the need, but don't expect much.

BTW - Polarized sunglasses dont allow you to see the screen.
on May 2, 2012
So I got this becuase I wanted a go pro instead, and I should have just gotten a go pro,,,but I paid alot more when I got this, now its pretty cheap, over all its a nice camera and works, the battery charger SUCKS! really thats about all i hate about it.
on February 8, 2010
Purchased as a gift for our ten year old. Major draw was the all weather. Great camera for a teen or for hiking or camping trips. Very rugged and really is waterproof.
on June 18, 2013
When used in a homebrew trail cam build this camera is a winner. Great HD quality compared to the commercial brand cameras that have HD video capability.
on February 1, 2012
I have found this camcorder a good bit of fun to play with. Take it to SeaWorld and you can actually sit in the splash zone without fear of trashing your camera, which I did with a Fugi, Finepix. I think the quality of the photos, considering the size of the unit is very good. The ease of operation is also user friendly and its unconventional shape is alittle stealthy, too. For all of this I would have rated it 4 out of 5 stars. The problem I have had is with the battery. I originally purchased this on HSN, and it came with a fully charged battery. But since its first recharged it would not hold a charge. I didn't want to mess with the whole return policy thing because I would have to ship the camera back complete, so I opted for what I thought was the easier solution,I ordered another battery and wall charger on Amazon. It has a slow charge feature via USB to your computer but I thought the wall charger would be more direct and quicker. When the charge was low I plugged it into the wall, you may have guessed the outcome, D E A D! When I plugged the camera in my desk top the front light would come on but that was it, if I unplugged it from the computer, nothing. Sooo, when the camera worked, it was nice but I can't get a battery to take a charge and I'm afraid to purchase a third battery for fear of the same thing occuring. It was only $14.00 +S&H but thats gets old fast. But I also bought the charger which is only good for that battery size and shape so maybe one more, before I blow my stack completly.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.