Your Garage Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning powers4premiere powers4premiere powers4premiere  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 14 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 16 reviews
on November 10, 2015
The only reason I gave this movie any stars because it gives a peak into the world of hip hop. It was degrading and disrespectful only because Karrine wasn't in the documentary to give he raise of each story. Very one sided, like an attack. The documentary was entertaining and informative, I just wish she had a POV as well. I probably won't watch this or another doc like this again.
on July 28, 2015
They should have advertised that this was mostly a documentary about Karrine Steffans, not groupies and/or video girls in general
on September 2, 2016
I didn't care for this movie.
on May 30, 2016
Yes tell all it was great
on July 6, 2016
REALLY GOOD
on February 13, 2016
Have no knowledge
on November 27, 2015
Juicy tales of sex and debauchery!
on July 3, 2014
ehhhhh what we already knew about karrine stephans if you have read her books. Don't waste your money
on September 26, 2014
Awesome
on December 8, 2011
I'm glad I bought this dvd. It goes hand in hand with the book. I feel I got a very good understanding of her thinking from reading the book and then reviewing this dvd. Interesting is the best word to describe what I think about this.