Truck Season Automotive Beauty Spring Reading Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Kids Edition Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

on November 12, 2013
These are NOT the original Lamo slippers you featured in your ad. These are made in China and the originals are made in Australia. The photo of the sole you feature is the original and the one you shipped is the one that everyone on line is complaining about. They are also smaller and stiffier than the 2 pair I have ordered in the past years. I am extremely disappointed in your product!
32 people found this helpful
|55 comments|Report abuse
on November 8, 2014
At first I was really disappointed when these arrived because they were not the Lamo slippers advertised on the pictures. At first glance, this would be the seller's issue, but after some research it appears that Lamo is now a parent company to the Dije brand which is what was sent to me. Still DEFINITELY not what is pictured as being offered but the seller but this may not be something they are aware of. The slippers seem to be a cheaper quality and I'm skeptical as to how long they will hold up. Only time will tell....
13 people found this helpful
on February 7, 2015
These are NOT original Lamo Australian slippers as reflected in the photos. These are from a Lamo spinoff called Dije of California and made in CHINA! I've worn Lamo for years and decided since my last pair was on its last wears to purchase this normally wonderful soft and longlasting brand. Well, I was sadly disappointed. These slippers are of poor quality, too small by 1 size (I always purchase 1/2 size larger to wear with socks), fake sheepskin and have horrible/crooked cheap soles. The seller should change the posting to reflect the new photos and information as reflected on Lamo's website, clearly state the MADE IN CHINA quality and change the name to Dije of California, NOT LAMO! I will not purchase Lamo again as they no longer manufacture their own slippers/booties.
One person found this helpful
on April 13, 2014
I thought these Lamo slippers were made in the USA, were 100% lambswool and leather. I thought wrong. They also run small, not enough room to wear with socks. I returned these.
11 people found this helpful
on May 1, 2014
I've been buying LAMO slippers for years now, and trust me, these are not real LAMO slippers. The sole is NOT like the one pictured. It is pooly glued on, not sewed as it should be. Uncomfortable, fit narrow, and not happy.
14 people found this helpful
on January 5, 2015
First off, about 6 years ago I ought a pair of Lamo's moccasin slippers for my mother. They are her absolute favorite, she's worn them to the point that the sole has come away from the bottom of the shoe. I thought I'd just buy her a new pair for christmas -- not so simple. First off these are not made by Lamo. They are sold on the company's website, and are almost an identical match visually, but they are made by a secondary company called Dije. The quality is obviously not what the old Lamo ones were, the sole is glued on rather than sewn to begin with. The most frustrating issue, because I think my mother would have been willing to give them a try, is that they are about 2 lives smaller than advertised. There is no possible way that this measures a US size 9. I know that some companies run a little smaller or larger, which is dumb because a shoe should be a standard size, but these are absurdly small. I wear a full size smaller and my foot would not even fit in the shoe. So this is actually about a size 7 at the least, probably smaller.
2 people found this helpful
on June 8, 2011
These slippers look and feel so very warm and cozy, however, when I tried them on, my toes touched bare leather on the inside! It feels as though the inside sheepskin lined sole is one size too small! There was a good inch of no sheepskin right at the toe! I wonder if my pair was just defected. :( sadly, I will be returning them. Debating whether to order another pair to see if they have the same problem...
19 people found this helpful
|11 comment|Report abuse
on March 18, 2014
Oh my goodness, if I could marry a pair of slippers.

I was worried after reading other reviews that these would be too small, but I'm a consistent size 6 and these were snug enough to fit my feet perfectly after breaking in. And can we talk about COMFORTABLE?! It's like I'm walking on warm marshmallows atop a bed of whipped cream. I live in a cold apartment with wooden floors and these make my feet so warm and comfortable. I really can't say enough good things about these slippers.

Other reviewers say that their slippers look different than advertised, but mine look exactly like the picture. I'm a little worried about fur coming out over the next year, but since it's not a synthetic material I wouldn't expect it to last forever and will definitely buy another pair once these have done their time.
One person found this helpful
on April 26, 2016
100% Australian sheepskin lining makes this item a keeper. Everyone in the family has a pair and loves them. Unfortunately, Lamo seems to be phasing out the ones with the 100% Australian sheepskin lining. If you can't get the ones with the 100% Australian sheepskin lining, you might as well go barefoot because the imitation linings, no matter the manufacturer, don't last and retain odor. If you can find a pair of these with the 100% Australian sheepskin lining for $60 or less, buy them quickly before they are all gone forever!
on December 8, 2014
Slipping into these slippers is like having your feet surrounded in cushion and warmth. They are snug and fit slightly smaller than I expected but I know that they will stretch just enough to make that "comfy slipper" feel. The soles are sturdy and yet flexible. Outside wear is definitely no problem. They are of the highest grade of workmanship and I look forward to slipping into them each day and night.
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.