Truck Reviews HPC Spring Reading Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now Start your Baby Registry

on October 5, 2016
Here's the breakdown on slots: It's a bifold with a passcase kind of flap. Standard bill holder with no divider. On the left, it has 3 slots to hold cards horizontally, and 2 slots to hold cards vertically, for a total of 5 slots. Right is the same design, 5 slots. The passcase-like flap has a clear cutout for an ID on the left side, and on the right side, it has 3 slots to hold cards vertically. We're up to 13 slots. There are also 3 pockets in the wallet when the passcase-like flap is moved to the left side of the wallet: One on the right behind the credit cards, one on the left behind the credit cards, and one in the passcase-like flap under the flap's credit cards. That's 13 cards, and 3 pockets that can store insurance cards, business cards, or even 3 or 4 stacked credit cards in each flap. One could theoretically cram 25 credit cards in this wallet. Realistically though, this will hold 13 cards, as those pockets will likely be holding other personal effects.

As for the quality, it's pretty great. The material is leather, and the cloth in the bill holder is diagonally-striped burgundy and navy cloth. In the middle of the wallet, with the pass-case like flap to the left, there is vertically-striped cloth; the color is burgundy surrounding one stripe of navy, with an ivory border between them. It looks very well-made. I also absolutely that some card slots are horizontal and some are vertical, as I can organize my cards in groups (ie: my 2 credit cards from one bank go vertically on left, my 5 from another hog the entire right side, my 3 debit cards rest in the passcase-like flap's card slots). In terms of being able to organize stuff, this wallet is a masterpiece. An absolute, ultimate, card-hungry masterpiece. I've had other wallets with less slots and had to resort to double-stacking credit cards into slots in order to carry them, which only led to premature wear and faster replacement of those wallets (not to mention the slots getting stretched to the point that cards were no longer secure and would fall out if the wallet was opened and shook). This is why I am writing such a raving review. For anyone that has many credit cards, those FICO score hypermiler types (as for myself, I'm up to 7 credit cards now), this wallet is a masterpiece.

With 13 cards, 2 IDs resting in the clear window on the passcase-like flap, about 10 bills, and about 5 paper cards in the pockets, my wallet measures about 1.25" thick at the thickest point... It might even be 1.5" thick, as I'm just making a visual estimation. It's a fat, fat wallet, but only because it's so stuffed with things I otherwise couldn't carry if I resorted to a less spacious wallet. I normally would be bugged by this lump that is noticeably larger than other wallets, but 2 days into owning this, I find it kind of reassuring, as I know this puppy is full of every credit card, bank card, ID, and insurance card I own. It feels good to sit down and think that I can fit every card I own in it perfectly. This wallet is for people who have a lot to carry and want to carry it all. If the desire to carry everything outweighs the inconvenience of the wallet's width, it's a great wallet.

When it comes to wallets, there are two people in this world: those that don't need this many card slots and would dislike the thickness of this wallet; and people who could use most of these slots and would appreciate being able to do so, when other wallets leave them wanting for space. I'd recommend this for the latter, and for the former, I'd recommend getting a wallet with less capacity and less size. For the latter, I think your search ends right here. It's such a good wallet for capacity that I just wrote 3 pages on it.
VINE VOICEon August 15, 2012
Purchased for my Hubby because his old one was resembling the character George Costanzas' from Seinfeld. Look up "Seinfeld George's wallet episode" for a kick. It's sized nicely and fit in his jeans or shorts pockets, front or back. He crammed something into every possible compartment. Finally he can carry all of his IDs, credit cards, insurance etc etc. He loves that it has an ID window slot and the wallet even has an extra compartment that he likes to place checks in. Before he would hate carrying around his drivers licence, now he can show it from the little window.

It has been 3 months and it is beginning to show its wear around the edges. I do believe that is from my husband cramming everything in there and being carried in a front pocket. It has not torn though; it's just not 'pretty' like it is when purchased. Hilfiger logo is still there and looks great.

Highly recommend if you need a workhorse of a wallet! Many compartments and an ID window in a name brand package. You can't miss.
on March 8, 2016
Bought this for my boyfriend. He loves the Hilfiger wallets - nice leather, good storage space, and compact construction. He is not easy on wallets - tossing them about stuffing them into pockets and bags pretty roughly, but the last one lasted at least five years. In the end, it needed replacing because the lining had torn and the leather on the edges was starting to curl and poking him through his jeans.
on November 11, 2015
It's basically like that ex that you didn't really want to be with but you decided to stick around out of complacency. It's fat, it hurts your butt, but it gets the job done. It's been 5 years since I've had it, it's time for some change. The bulk of all my cards has me sitting tilted and feeling all sorts of ways about my current financial situation :/
on November 5, 2013
This wallet is aimed towards people who carry more cards than cash, so it fit me perfectly. I like that it is slim and conceals easily into a back (or breast if that's what you prefer) pocket. There are 12 card pockets, one I.D. poket and one cash pouch that can fit a few bills. The wallet is leather and well-made, however I don't think it will hold up for more that a year to a year and a half at best, espeically if you're sitting on it for most of the time. I defintely recommend this wallet for its price though.
on December 14, 2016
This credit card case is very nice. Well made, and lots of slots. It's much better than my old case that had see-through plastic holders, that dried and cracked.

The cards fit well and the case sits nicely in my back pocket.
on June 2, 2014
I have a problem with wallets. Between the number of credit cards and affinity cards I carry I either destroy a wallet very quicken or have a huge bulging wallet. This wallet is great for me. I can put all the credit cards I carry (it has plenty of credit card slots), my drivers license, health insurance cards and cash in it without a huge bulge. It looks good feels good. It is the perfect wallet for me.
on July 5, 2013
Quality leather in a nice design that optimizes the number of credit cards, ID's, and insurance cards that will fit in this amount of space. It will fit in a front or rear pocket of jeans or men's dress pants. Room is available for folding money and two pockets for a few business cards if you wish, after you put in the basic 13 ID and credit cards. I like to carry a large wallet about 3 1/2 by 4 1/2 inches, but not one of the larger carriers 7 to 8 inches tall. This one also allows you to carry a few small photos, but I remove the photo filler. Full use is made of the space.
3 people found this helpful
on August 4, 2014
I wanted something to let me carry more than 10 cards (credit cards, loyalty cards, insurance cards, Drivers License). Those who are link me would know that its difficult to find a perfect wallet which holds so many cards and is still not bulky enough.

This one was just fine. It had more card slots that I needed but you can't use all of them (it'll be difficult to fold the wallet with all the card slots full).

Otherwise, excellent product quality for the price its available for!
on March 30, 2012
All-in-all a nice looking and apparently well made wallet, but ...
I got this to replace a Rolf Attache wallet which I had come to love.
The Attache was large in height and width by comparison to most wallets, but partly because of that it tended to lay rather flat in the pocket.
This wallet is not as tall nor wide and when filled with my cards and bills, which all fit in the wallet's slots, it becomes quite thick and a sizable lump.
If you don't have a lot of cards this might be quite acceptable. Otherwise you might be well advised to find another, such as the Rolf or the Nautica.
12 people found this helpful
|11 comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.