Shop Auto Winter Products Beauty Get $5 off book purchases over $20* Use promo code GIFTBOOK17 Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New album by us the duo PCB for Musical Instruments $24.99 for a limited time only Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Echo Show Black Friday Deals Week: Fire tablets starting at $29.99. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite Just Dance 2018 Shop Now HTL17_gno

on September 7, 2016
Very nice yoga mat. Somewhat squishier than I expected, but when I got on it, I found it was supportive. Almost no odor out of the package. Care instructions included, plus a link to a helpful video. It's clear the company wants customers to be pleased and comfortable with this mat. Will update after practicing on it for a while.
on March 22, 2017
I have had this mat for over a year and use it 2-3 times a week at home. It has held up well, though I'm a petite person and don't do intense yoga, so ymmv. The yoga mat is not extra thickness but it does feel well padded and I use this on hardwood floors with no extra padding for my knees. The one small gripe is that it is slippery so the rosin they include is a must. I tap a little on the mat about every other session or after I clean the mat. Love that it comes in so many colors too. I'm very happy with the purchase.
on March 26, 2016
I've only used this mat for a few days now but I'm loving it so far! I'm only just beginning my yoga journey and this mat is really suiting my needs. I wanted a mat that was affordable without compromising quality and this mat is just that. I use it on wood laminate flooring and I don't have any issues with it moving around. I love the extra length and the thickness is just right for stabily and comfort.
Having nothing to do with the quality of the mat, I really love the color choices. I choose the Earth color and it really suites me well!
on May 11, 2017
It is very thin and compact, but also provides great cushioning. I like that the materials and manufacturing process make it non toxic. Also appreciate the fact that it comes in a rainbow of colors.
on October 30, 2016
Take the time to break in this mat because it's a tad slick at first. The company gives great tips. No smell. Perfect thickness. Great color choices.
I bought my first Aurorae mat last year, handed it down to a friend & just bought 5 more for new yoga students. The only drawback is that it doesn't come with a carrying strap. Love this mat!!
review image
on July 24, 2016
Awesome yoga mat. Having upgraded from a Walmart special, this thing is fantastic. The length and plushness is a huge step up in the world for me. I'm only 5'4 but the extra length is nice. Other reviewers complained about slippage, but to me it is pretty manageable. I bought the little resin packet and that helps. The mat does not smell bad, but it does roll up fatter than my other mat used to and barely fits inside my standard bag. I would recommend this product.
on August 4, 2014
So, I bought this mat over a year ago and primary use it for yoga and pilates. The thickness has been great for my knees on both carpet and wood floors. All in all it's a great product, especially at this price point (compared to dropping $90+ on a Manduka).

BUT I got lazy one day and threw my mat into my washing machine... bad idea. My machine left a couple small tears in my mat that were steadily growing. Resigning myself to the fact that I would have to replace my mat, I reached out to the owner about the best way to care for my future mat. To my complete surprise, the owner asked for a picture of my torn mat then offered to send me a replacement even though I messed it up! That's a sign that the company is truly invested in their customers, and I highly recommend both the mat and this company!
Enthusiast: Photographyon November 19, 2016
Great mat. Soft but strong. I bought this to use with my TRX suspension trainer. My feet were sliding on my smooth cement floor and it made it nearly impossible to do certain exercises. Now with this mat, I can lean at extreme angles and there is no slippage at all. Works great for lying down exercises too. Barely a smell when I first got it and it was gone after a few days.
on October 30, 2015
I purchased the mat, mat bag, and mat wash all together and I was very satisfied with all of the products, as well as the fast delivery service. I love the mat color (dark blue), it is just the right length and thickness for me. It was time for new yoga accessories. My other mat was so old, shorter, and much thinner. The Aurorae Mat Sack (yoga bag) that I bought with it has more than enough room and I like that it has pockets for a cell phone, keys, etc. so I don't have to lug my purse into class anymore! I am thoroughly pleased with all of my Aurorae products. Thank you Aurorae, I will definitely buy from your company again.
on February 1, 2016
I did a lot of research when I landed on buying this mat. There are many reasons I chose this one: the price is right, the company is great, I got my mat today and used it at class tonight - without any slipping at all. It really does come ready to use right out of the box. The thickness is perfect, the logo on the front is a nice touch to have something to gaze at during balance poses. I received an email from the company letting me know that my mat had been shipped and that they will stand by their product. If I don't like it- send it back. I love it. I love the color choices that allow you to buy the color that suits you. I cannot say enough good things about this mat as it is exactly like the product description is for this mat. There are many other mats that are a whole lot pricier, but honestly I would order this mat again in a heartbeat over the more expensive mat as this mat completely meets my needs. Bonus is that it is also environmentally friendly!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.