Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: 1928 Jewelry Cirque Silver Globe Earrings
Amazon Vehicles Buy 2 kids' books and save Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer power_s3 power_s3 power_s3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on December 5, 2012
I bought the earrings during the Christmas season with no one in particular in mind, they were just so beautiful I couldn't pass them up. I figured they would be a reserve gift - just in case, or that I'd give it to someone as an extra. When the package came, I allowed my grand-daughter to open it, thinking it was something else. When she saw the earrings she asked if they were hers - she absolutely loved them and begged me to give them to her for Christmas. They are truly beautiful!
on November 6, 2012
I really, really like the 1928 jewelry line. I love the antique look of their jewelry. Everything is well made and affordable. These earrings exceeded my expectations, they are light weight and look great!
on January 14, 2014
I like these earrings but they are very lightweight. This might be a good thing if you don't like heavy earrings but they seem a bit flimsy to me. They bend easily so be gentle. Color and style are nice so they are a nice fun pair of earrings.
on August 19, 2014
These earrings are beautiful. They are light but sturdy, feel good in my ears, and haven't been at all irritating to my skin. The hook is just the right length to feel secure when wearing. I love the way they hang when on, the finish is so pretty, and they have a dressy, delicate look to them.
on December 31, 2013
As soon as I saw these, they would fit a very good friend of mine. They were made for her. I liked the shape,
the lacy look and the length. I'm so glad I ordered them for a Christmas present! The person has already called and
raved about them.
on January 11, 2014
the ear ring "post" that is plastic came off - if you don't have something to hold them on they fall off. I had to use other post to keep them from falling off. Otherwise I like them....just a pain
on March 19, 2013
These are cute, light earrings - fine for everyday wear, but not for a special occasion. For the price it's fine. You can see the detail more in the online photo than when you are wearing them, so they just look like small, airy silver balls.
on April 24, 2013
Got these earings for my daughter to wear with her prom dress. I think they will compliment it perfectly without being gaudy. They are very pretty and would go with a variety of outfits. The more I look at them, I hope she enjoy them, and then agrees to let me borrow them afterwards!
on January 28, 2013
these earrings are beautiful, just as pictured. i gave them to a friend for her b-day, and might have to get one for myself!
on December 4, 2012
Definitely loved the selection from 1928. Have so many vintage earrings. These came in today and they are more beautiful than the picture led on!! Highly recommend for gifts as they are very reasonably priced as well as for you on collection!!