YED Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Shop for your business Starting at $39.99 New Year, New You Valentines Day STEM Book House Cleaning JustAddMagic JustAddMagic JustAddMagic  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Beat the Cold with Outdoor Clothing on Amazon NYNN

Showing 1-10 of 57 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 65 reviews
on December 13, 2012
Promptly received the essential carrot seed oil. It is cheaper than other brands and works wonderfully on my skin, nails and hair. It smells "earthy" and I love to mix it in my homemade body butters and hair moisturizer. One of my new staples.
on May 9, 2013
I cant stand the smell of carrot seed oil! On its own it makes my stomach turn but its not too offensive mixed in with other ingredients. I used it in an anti-aging cream recipe. I'll tell you in 10 years or so if it works or not. It is great for pimples! Just hold your nose and dab a little onto the zit. It dries it up in no time. Even mixed into a facial cream it still seems to do the trick on any pipmle that should pop up.
on March 7, 2013
I got this to help w/ wrinkles on my face. I add it to my coconut oil and use it as moisturizer. I've also added to my body lotion to help w/ tanning, not sure it has helped w/ that, but I sure like it for my face. The smell isn't pleasant, but I know it is good for me, so I add other oils to help w/ the smell. lol
on January 14, 2014
The smell grows on you but after a while, it is so addictive. My hands look a lot less wrinkly as I mix the oil with Shea butter, argan and jojoba oil. LOVE! LOVE! LOVE!
on June 8, 2015
great quality oil. I add a drop to my face oils at night. pretty strong carrot scent. make sure you know what you're getting. there is carrot oil and carrot seed oil. they are both beneficial for skin but 2 different things. this one is carrot seed oil
on March 25, 2015
Came leaking in the package all over the place. Called Amazon and got a 'replacement'. Warning, it does smell musty, but that is the way it is supposed to smell. It is not bad (like I thought it was when it had leaked all over). I use it with a carrier oil for a serum mixture for my face. Smell dissipates quickly.
on August 21, 2015
I bought this to mix with my rosehip oil for my face. It is great for your face, but the smell is pretty bad to me. I had to wash it off my face after 15 minutes because the smell was so bad. Not sure how much I will use it due to the smell. I prefer the rose otto & sandalwood oils blended with jojoba oil to mix with the rosehip oil. They smell wonderful! The sandalwood blended with jojoba oil is excellent for aging skin.
on August 31, 2015
Always happy with Aura Cacia products. It's a company that has been around and there are a lot of companies selling inferior essential oils because there is no governing body to assure their honesty. A good essential oil company will give you just about any information you want to know about your bottle of oil, including where the plants came from, how and where and by whom it was processed and who does their testing. Beware of others!
on October 20, 2016
This carrot seed oil works great for my homemade sunscreen. My husband didn't believe me that it would work and decided to use a store bought sunscreen. Needless to say, the got burnt while me and our 2 daughters stay burn free!
on October 30, 2012
This item came on time and well packaged.

Carrot oil, however, has a strong and earthy scent. It's best not used alone. When I mixed it with 3 drops of lavender to 1 drop carrot - the scent evened out to a complex and rich aroma.

I'm hoping to use this on pockmarked skin, since it's rich in a vitamin 'A' like substance. If not, will use it in blends as its depth adds a fine base note.