Industrial Deals Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Shop Popular Services  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports toystl17_gno

Showing 1-7 of 7 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 8 reviews
on July 27, 2014
Small was way too big for me. I can usually fit a unisex x-small, so I thought a small wouldn't be too big of a jump but it's quite large. I tried to return it but the cost to ship it back would make returning it a bit pointless. The quality seems okay, though I have yet to wash it. If it shrinks I wouldn't be too mad as it might shrink enough to fit me. The sleeves are really annoying. They are much longer than most sleeves found on baseball tees. The sleeves are rather loose, so they look even weirder in that regard. I was hoping to find a nice fitting shirt as I really like the style of these shirts. The quality seems to be there, but I was just hoping the fit would be as well
on June 14, 2014
The neck was too big, not snug at all or even normal sized like for regular t-shirts. The sleeves are too tight near the pits but don't flare out, so that's good. The fabric is soft and comfy and not too thick or thin. However, I ordered these shirts twice and both times the seller got the size wrong. They fixed the problem but it was just too much of a hassle to really bother ordering these again.
on May 22, 2014
I just received these shirts couple hours ago. I tried them on and it was a little bit big but don't worry these shirt will shrink to fit. Overall the shirt is very nice for casual wear, good quality and worth the money.
on October 27, 2013
I keep ordering these shirts every time another color becomes prime eligible, I order it. The fit is great and the sleeve length is great. I will say, either there's some give and they stretch or they run a little big. For reference, I'm 5'2, female, 150 lbs and "busty" and the size small fits incredible but not like any other unisex small - feels like somewhere between a unisex small and unisex medium. Really great quality and the length is long enough that I can wear with leggings and it'll cover my bottom enough for me to wear to work.
on April 7, 2013
I ordered these last year for my husband and am back to reorder more. He said they were comfortable and they held up well to repeated washing/drying. They did shrink a little. The tags drove my husband nuts! They were itchy and left red marks on the back of his neck so I removed them with a seam ripper. If it weren't for the tags I'd give 5 stars.
on March 2, 2011
Adquirí este producto por curiosidad y en verdad que me sorprendió, me encanta esta camiseta, es suave, ligera y de colores muy alegres. Altamente recomendable.

I purchased this product out of curiosity and really surprised me, I love this shirt, is soft, light and bright colors. Highly recommended.
on June 21, 2010
The shirts are good quality and my kids love them. I let them draw on the shirts with fabric markers-they are their new favorite shirts to wear.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.