Top positive review
Reviewed in the United States on November 25, 2018
Its a starting guitar, thats all you need to know. Without a doubt, at some point (if you're still into the craft) you're gonna have to upgrade, but it worked for me for about a year.
A few hassles I had to deal with-
1) The cord is complete shit. Don't even waste your time trying the thing, just buy this one - Kirlin Cable IWB-202PFGL-10/OL -10 feet- Straight to Right Angle 1/4-Inch Plug Premium Plus Instrument Cable, Olive Green Tweed Woven Jacket - This worked and still works for me with the amp, i love it, high quality.
2) The guitar tends to lose tune every time I played it, your gonna have to get into the habit of tuning it every practice. Not that big of a hassle, just something youll have to deal with.
3) The amp, hilariously, doesnt even say treble and bass - it says "high" and "low." doesnt effect much but just shows it is cheap.
4) The amp, does in fact have a distortion button. However, if you use it, the amps volume can't go down. Doesn't matter much to me cuz I love playing loud, although it is something you should be aware of. Its annoying sometimes.
5) Finally, the amp itself makes some static noises - especially with the distortion on. The cord i linked above helps a ton with it, though it still is annoying.
Alright, to be honest, you can probably find a better small amp out there. I realize that if youre looking into this package, you probably dont know much about guitars, which is fine. I didn't and it served its purpose for a year. I played "smells like teen spirit" by nirvanna, "shook me all nite long" acdc, and other awesome songs which is what we are all here for after all. All in all, the sunburst on the guitar looks sorta cool as well.