Industrial Deals HPC Spring Reading Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Made for you. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry SpringEvent_Lawn_and_Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon westworldS2 westworldS2 westworldS2  Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18PP_gno

LCD Screen for Sony PSP 2000
Price:$27.06+ $2.93 shipping

on December 12, 2011
Looking at previous reviews, I was skeptical about ordering this product. Looking at the price, though, I just Couldn't resist. All I did was look up a youtube vid on how to install and everything worked perfectly, no dead pixels whatsoever! I saw another reviewer post about a scratched up screen. I bet you if he/she would have peeled of the protective film layer they were kind enough to put on for us they would magically disappear. Anyway, fantastic product, get it.
on March 6, 2011
I received this product and installed it with the supplied tools with no issues(a set of installation instructions would have been nice though). When I turned my PSP on, I found that it had a defective pixel, which looked like a white dot. I contacted the seller and they sent me out a replacement. This one had a crack in it, so I once again asked for a replacement. The third one I received, to my dismay, had a dead pixel in it. The dead pixel looks like a black dot and is not as noticable, so I kept it.

I am not satisfied with my overall experience.
on June 8, 2014
Had my psp screen replaced twice, this time I'll take good care of it. This screen came in just like it came out of the factory with no problems.
on November 28, 2011
Although the screen successfully came to me, has burned pixels, but yes, it works. (Aunque la pantalla me llegó de manera satisfactoria, posee pixeles quemados, pero en sí, funciona.)
on August 27, 2012
This was a great replacement screen, had no problems installing and it's held up very well. I was very pleased with this purchase.
on November 13, 2010
I was sure I bought a new PSP screen because I paid so much, but I see numerous annoying scratches all over it. In fact, it looks as if someone just took the screen off of their own psp and sold it to whoever wanted it...
on February 8, 2013
it was exactly what i need to fix my psp and arrived just on time. all the parts are there as well
great item
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.