Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 577 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 598 reviews
on June 29, 2013
After nearly 14 years in the Nursing industry, I can safely say I've tried most commercially available support hose brands out there, from the super-spendy, to the "free with purchase", and these are by far the best quality for the money.

Pros: 1. Perfect compression (I have fairly slim calves, so this is sometimes an issue for me) 2. Comfortable 3. Good length (I'm 5'6") 4. Don't snag easily

Cons: 1. The toe-seams can be uncomfortable, but turning the socks inside out fixes this problem 2. (and this is really minor) I wish they came in a bigger variety of fun colors and prints. I work in Pediatrics, and sometimes socks can be a great distractor (Oh, look at those fun owls, etc...), but it's certainly not a deal-breaker.

After running around for 12-13 hours, my legs stay ache-free enough that I feel alright to jump on my bike and ride the 10 miles home again. No toe-swelling in sight. You really can't ask for better value. This is a brand I'll be coming back to again and again, and highly recommend to friends and co-workers.
on March 6, 2013
This is my second purchase of these. They are well priced and well made. I recommend these to my patients as well. It is sometimes hard to tell the blue sock from a black one, especially if the latter is inside out. But that's such a minor issue. I will continue to buy these.

They aren't particularly flattering, but they have great compression. If I wear Danskos with them, I tend to wear another cotton sock over the top. For whatever reason, the dual sock keeps my feet from sweating in addition to helping the clog fit a little more snug.
on February 4, 2013
I ordered sock size 9-11. My calf measures 19 inches around. These fit a bit tight over my calf which I like and they DO NOT slip during the day. I work 8 hr shifts and my legs dont hurt at the end of the day. I would not reccommend them if your calf measurement is larger than mine as you might get in to problems with them being to tight. Highly reccommend!!
on May 7, 2016
Although the amount of compression is listed as "moderate," the sock was too difficult for my elderly mother to put on herself. Even with my help, her arthritic hands couldn't stretch the sock enough for her foot to fit inside, We are hoping that repeated wear and washing will "loosen" the socks a bit. The color (black) and quality of fabric is excellent.
on May 21, 2013
I will start my review with these, SOX you need a big foot (I am a size 7) to wear these, if you have long legs and a size 9 and up shoe then these are the sox for you. They do offer strong compression from what I can tell, the fit is just too off to wear. For a person who is 5'2 these sox's are too long and cut into the back of my leg, it's an odd spot where they just pinch between your lower leg behind the knee area.The re-enforced toe does nothing when your foot does not fit to the top part of the sox, If I pulled them to the toe the heal is in my ankle. I purchased a pair of the SOX compression a couple of months ago. They were more like stockings but stronger and amazing hold in the ankle area did not cut into the back part of my leg. I have ordered a couple of more and I have NEVER gotten the same ones again. The search continues.
on August 4, 2012
I have used quite a lot of brands of support hose being a nurse. These are the most comfortable and durable I have found. And I like that they are different colors ( I am used to plain white). They don't cut into you or move at all during the day.
on December 16, 2011
As a pregnant RN working 12 hr shifts, my feet and ankles were swelling and painful (new onset). These compression stockings fit my 5'8" medium frame, size 8 shoe, well. They are moderately difficult to get on but do not cut in behind the knee or around the top and have enough toe room so my toenails do not hurt from any pressure. After 12 hours wearing these sox at work my feet and ankles look like they did pre-pregnancy (no swelling) and without the sox I cannot fit any regular shoes the next day. Very thankful to have found these!! P.S. They look similar to the ones we use in the hospital to prevent DVT (blood clots in legs). Excellent product, I wear them everyday now, even when not working.
on May 8, 2015
These are well fitting and I like them. However, the picture and the description says there is navy and black which is a key reason I ordered them. But, THERE IS NO NAVY. They sent two blacks instead. This is not a matter of not being able to differentiate a very dark navy from black as the packages proclaim they are both black.
on September 9, 2015
I'm using these while pregnant, and I was a little surprised at the foot length. My feet are size 8.5 and the toes in particular are quite long. Not so long I can't wear them, but definitely tricky to get the socks to fit properly with no bunching around the toes.
on August 31, 2017
These sox are fantastic which makes them an incredible value!

The visiting nurse who saw my mom had sent her some very expensive medical grade compression socks. Like others she already had, all of which were hand washed as required, wouldn't stay up because the bands became stretched out in a very short time. One pair also developed a run. I had to toss both of the pairs she sent. The same nurse came to see her several weeks ago and told me, "those new socks are great and her legs look terrific!"