Amazon Vehicles Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB DG Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning whiteprincess whiteprincess whiteprincess  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Spring Savings Event on Amazon.com toystl17_gno

Showing 1-4 of 4 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 4 reviews
on March 23, 2010
The quality is no worse or no better then one would expect for the price, but they also threw in several nice accessories for your money.

It comes with standard extra ear cushions in various sizes, as well as an extension cord and a headphone splitter, and a case to put them all in.

The rubber cushions attach well to the headphones and seem to be in no risk of accidentally coming off. The extension cable doubles the length of the cord and has features that act as a hands free kit with a phone, though I haven't tried that, the volume slider on it is somewhat difficult to use with it's sensitivity. The included splitter is small and slim as opposed to some bulky ugly ones we have. And the case is somewhat large but that served me well, inside there are 2 pockets of mesh on either top and bottom which I put the extra ear cushions, slider, and extension able in, that leaves quite a bit of space in the middle which I found to be perfect for carrying my jabra stereo bluetooth pendant when not in use. I'm not a fan of the orange lining on the case and it is a bit on the large side.
on May 22, 2010
I got these because I had bought a gaming headset from the same company (Tritton), and was pretty surprised at with quality earbuds, volume and mike control, and some other audiophile goodies, it was only $25 (+s&h...), so it was definitely a must buy.

The sound quality was great, which was refreshing to ears that were forced to use the pre-packaged Apple earbuds for a week or so (treble does not bode well with me). The bass and everything were spot on, along with every other sound.

However, through constant use at home, school, and wherever over a two or three week span, I found that most of the wires were frayed, and the right side would no longer work.

So try to be as gentle as possible with these things, because they can break quickly. The track/volume control + mike work well, though, and even though I can't use the actual earbuds, this track control is definitely the best I've used so far, and having a mike for an iTouch for once is a plus.
on November 20, 2010
These are probably the best that I have found int the price range. The sensitivity and s/n are both great. I have bought numerous pairs for gifts and everybody has loved them. My son has ventured out and tried other brands (skull kandy, sony and phillips) and has always came back to these.
on June 29, 2010
For the money I'd say these are a fantastic buy. My son got them for himself but gave them to me because he said they were uncomfortable for him. They are perfect for me.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.