Industrial Deals HPC Rebound Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day gifts Home and Garden Save $20 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment westworldS2 westworldS2 westworldS2  Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now SWMTVT18_gno

on November 1, 2015
I will start out with the weak part of the shoe or what I was not pleased with: Slip resistance; shoe sole is made with a very soft sticky rubber grips well in dry tile surface but once wet with water or oil you start to slide if you do not have a good footing. Love the rest of the shoe. Strong shoe build, provides a neutral arch support. I went out to a Good Feet store and purchased some plastic molded arch support that will out live the shoe but provide support that does not ware or fade over time, because it is important to me. I work as a mechanic and the shoes hold up to oils and chemical spills. No pealing or the sort normal ware (have these shoes for over a year now.) oh one more thing one of my lace guides came loose ( they are plastic) but I had new metal one installed at shoe repairs shop with out and problem.
on December 29, 2012
this was a re-order cause i ordered a half size too small, these are not "true to fit" these run alittle small but besides that, this boot is awesome, worth every penny, i wanted a low cut boot cause i work in construction in miami and wanted something more cooler for my foot, the thing that i most love about the boot is actually the design, it looks awesome, its like a cross between a sneaker and a boot, looks like a hiking sneaker boot, for the people who complained about the boot being narrow, just buy a half size bigger and your problem is solved, thats what i did, this is the best boot i have ever bought. by the way...i payed for the next day shipping service, i ordered it last night and it arrived next day at 9am !!! cant get faster than that
on September 26, 2017
not thrilled... but Cat discontinued my favorites, probably because the quality was suddenly pathetic.
on December 31, 2013
I have only wear this shoes 3 or 4 times in about 10 days they feel good but not great construction quality below what a work shoes should be as they feel like they will not last if use for work, average arch support and comfort, I wear orthotic on top of the regular insoles and only wear them to walk around town a little so they are fine for me. I wear the manifold boot from caterpillar at work (ups driver} and the built quality and arch support is much better, that is the reason for the 3 stars.
on December 27, 2014
Shoes will say "I love you" when they fit right. These did just that. The firm sole makes for a great walking shoe. Better than cushioned running shoes. Although not water resistant, they took to a commercial weatherizing spray without discoloration. Price is great for clearly excellent quality.
on October 5, 2016
Excellent construction and good looks.
on February 28, 2018
ok
on May 27, 2017
Yep, I love 'em!
Nice shoes!
on September 4, 2014
I seen at a store, tried them on.
Checked online, AMAZON had the best price.
Saved a lot of $ from online shopping!
Free shipping, received in 1 week.
These Caterpillar shoes are Great in the shop!
They do not look like Tennis shoes, which do not belong in the shop.
I have been wearing for 3 Days, and they Feel good and look good.
I don't think I will get sore feet, from Breaking them in.
Norm
on July 21, 2017
These shoes feel kinda like tennis shoes, but are meant for construction work. I like the aggressive soles, they help grip uneven surfaces.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.