Your Garage Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Echo $129.99 All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis B06ZY5XM7W Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 534 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 566 reviews
on October 30, 2015
Bought this body suit for my Poison Ivy costume for Halloween. I'm 26 years old, 5'5 and 130 lbs. and I would say I have a pretty active body type (I do work out on a regular basis). I used to dance in my teens so I know that dance clothes are shaped specifically for that petite dancer body, so I was a little nervous about ordering this without trying it on because even though I consider myself thin I would never call myself petite. (I do have a good amount of muscle). I have a pretty small chest (B cup size) and I generally wear small shirts. I do have wide hips and when it comes to bottoms I generally wear mediums. I read a lot of reviews on this product, and at first I was going to order a medium, but after reading what people had to say I ended up going with a large and I am extremely happy I did. I don't know how tight the medium would have been, but the large fit me perfectly!! It was comfortable and not tight anywhere. I wore the body suit all night long for parties and felt absolutely no discomfort. It was a very well made body suit and if I didn't sew a bunch of leaves on it I probably could use it to workout in in the future. I would definitely recommend ordering up one size from what you're used to. I'm glad I did the research and read the product reviews. It was a perfect find for my costume!
review image
on July 13, 2016
I am 5'2 and 100lbs, usually wear size Xs but followed the reviews and bought one size up. Size small fits me perfectly, very flattering neckline and the fabric is good thickness not cheap but not too thick, cottony enough to absorb sweat but still taut and stretchy. The bra liner is also a nice addition. Itchy tag that I had to cut off. Perfect for dancing and yoga.
on October 27, 2011
Great leotard, flattering neckline and back. Very comfortable and the thicker straps are great. Order one size up for best fit.
on September 16, 2015
I am 5'7", 120 lbs, 34/25/34, and I ordered the Medium. I think it fits really well! The cut and fabric are comfortable and look great. Definitely order a size up, because I normally wear a Small in regular clothes, and the Medium is perfect ranging on tight. I would definitely recommend this leotard! It's pretty yet professional.
on June 6, 2016
I'm still a beginner in ballet and an adult who hasn't worn a leotard since I quit gymnastics when I was 13, but I knew that I needed to stop wearing workout clothes to class if I wanted the teacher to actually see what my core and back muscles were up to. I tried on a few leotards at a local store (I do like supporting local businesses) but I have a broad chest and shoulders, and the spaghetti strap leotards felt flimsy and like they were going to fall off, and I couldn't wear a lot of the fancy ones because I couldn't maneuver my (what feel like giant) shoulders through the various straps. I knew I needed a leo with thicker straps to feel secure. This fits the bill, and is super cute! It's machine-washable (I'm pretty sure) and flattering. The material is very soft and comfortable, but if you are any more endowed than an A-cup, I suggest slipping on a spaghetti-strap sportsbra underneath for added comfort/support.

I'm about 5'1" and I wear a size 2-4 in women's clothing, so please be aware of the sizing! The medium fits me perfectly. I do wear it with tights and dance shorts (also Capezio-- the v-cut dance shorts are crazy comfortable and flattering, as well). The only reason for the one star off is that in the navy blue, you can still see sweat, but I'm not complaining and will likely order more of this leo in other colors as I become more devoted to ballet.
on July 7, 2015
I guess I'll start off with my measurements- 5'7", 150 pounds with big thighs and a big stomach, and right on the edge of medium and large on the sizing chart. I ordered the large to be safe, which ended up being a good idea. The large did fit a little snugly, but it was still comfortable. It didn't ride up or cut into my shoulders, and I could easily wear it all day for two days in a row. It looks great for a Zatanna or a Black Canary, and I definitely plan on using it more in the future!
on February 22, 2016
I'm a bit curvy so I was expecting this not to fit,but was pleasantly surprised. Regular bra straps tend to peak out so if you wear one I recommend a strapless. Great leotard. I will be using it again.
review image
on May 9, 2017
This is for my dance classes at college and I'm not a small girl. This stretches enough to cover my breasts and my butt, but it's not super tight. I can still move around comfortably without having the straps digging into my shoulders. I would highly recommend this to girls that are stuck between plus sizes and regular sizes.
on November 13, 2016
I bought this for my girlfriend as a gift, and we are both impressed by the quality. The fabric is soft but durable, and the color (navy blue) is stylish enough that she can wear it as a top without it looking funny. The straps are thick, which is nice since they don't cut into her shoulders.
After reading other reviews, I got a medium, which fits very well (she is 5'1" and about 125 lbs, with a long torso and short legs). It fits perfectly in the torso and is slightly loose on her, but comfortably so (it doesn't "look" too big). It has a built-in bra of sorts (shelf bra?) which is a nice touch.

Overall this is a very nice leotard. The only potential drawback is that there isn't any sort of liner in the crotch, like swimsuits or underwear have; some leotards have it and some don't. It doesn't seem to bother her.
on January 20, 2016
Overview: This is part of our daughter's mandatory dress code for Cecchetti. This is a very well-made and high-quality leotard. Since she has used this particular Capezio design since she was 5 (she's now 12), we can say with confidence that this is excellent leotard that consistently holds up to very strenuous use. We consider this a staple in her dancewear for practice use for any class, not just for Cecchetti, due to it's quality.

Sizing: Runs slightly small particularly because the thicker material, double seaming, and thick straps have a little less give than a lower quality fabric/seams, and thinner straps. Daughter moved from a child large to an adult xsmall last year. She is 5'2" and 80 lbs with a long torso. Child large would have been fine around waist, hips, chest, and bottom, but she needed the next size up for her long torso, so anyone with a larger chest and/or long torso may want to purchase a size larger than normal.

Care: We generally wash in gentle cycle and hang dry all dancewear, but this leotard has accidentally been added to the normal dark wash many times over the years with no damage or issues.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.