Shop Auto Winter Products Beauty Best Books of the Month Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Listen for a chance to win Electronics Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop STEM Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Despicable Me 3 available to buy Despicable Me 3 available to buy Despicable Me 3 available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now HTL17_gno

on January 14, 2012
I love this bag. It's small and lightweight, so I keep it always on me in my laptop bag. The inside is plastic, so good for holding wet items such as toothbrushes or liquids. But the outside is mesh, which protects the plastic from tears and feels more comfortable to hold in the hand. Also has a handy clip to hang on a belt loop or bag to keep ones hands' free. Eagle Creek products are high quality and reasonably priced. Would buy again!
6 helpful votes
7 helpful votes
11 comment|Report abuse
on May 22, 2012
I bought this bag in x-small size for keeping the iPhone headset, ipod shuffle with headset, USB data cable for camera, iPhone charger and USB cable for Kindle. Amazingly, all that fits in this small bag. I wish I knew and had bought that bag earlier. I'm totally pleased with this purchase.
3 helpful votes
on December 4, 2012
The Eagle Creek Travel Gear is the perfect size for travel-sized toiletries (small shampoo bottles, face wash etc). The material is also thick and durable - I've used it for 2 long haul trips now and it still looks new. An awesome purchase!
on July 9, 2011
This Eagle Creek Travel Gear Pack-It Sac was fairly well made. At first I purchased this case as a cheaper alternative to getting a SFBag WaterField Design Piggyback to match my SFBag Waterfield Design Sleevecase; however, this bag did not have ANY form of padding. In the end I ordered a SFBag WaterField Design Piggyback anyway and just kept this Eagle Creek Travel case for other miscellaneous items. The construction of the Eagle Creek Travel is good. . .for the price that I paid. My only suggestion for an improvement would be to at an extra clip on the other side as well, so there are clips to both sides.

Build Quality: *****
Innovation: **
Value: **
3 helpful votes
on August 13, 2013
This is a nice travel bag, however, the stated size for the x-small is 7.5 x 3.5 but the actual size is 3.5 x 8.5. I was really looking for something especially small so was a bit disappointed. Eagle Creek has quality products, though, and this is another example.
on December 8, 2013
I'm not terribly impressed with this bag. It's fine but not as nice as the ebags i have purchased in the past.It almost appears like a pencil case. I bought two bags for gifts and I chose the bright blue....but it is not the bright blue that is pictured. it is a navy blue appearing almost black. not really fun enough for a present. I'm not going to bother sending it back, but I wanted to share the information.
Enthusiast: GuitarVINE VOICEon January 28, 2012
This bag in Extra Small is perfect to hold my Canon 5D2 charger sideways and two Canon LP-E6 Battery Packs vertically. I already have a larger ThinkTank zippered pack to hold ALL of the bits in my case such as remote cord and hot shoe level and batteries, etc, but sometimes I just want to grab batteries and charger and toss 'em in my photo shoulder bag and go. This case is the perfect size and great price. It's mesh but has a thin plastic lining for spill protection. It also has a plastic clip to hang it on a loop, but I probably won't use that feature.

Anyway, neat solution that gives you convenience and three batteries on your person at all times (one in-camera of course). See the customer images, I uploaded one to show my charger and batteries in it for perspective.
review image
5 helpful votes
6 helpful votes
Enthusiast: Sewingon December 30, 2012
I absolutely love these Sacs. I mostly find the small and medium the most useful, for everything from treats for my two dogs when we take walks (love how they snap onto my belt loop), keeping toiletries organized, in the car to keep charger cords, etc in one place, a red one for First Aid items, and of course for travel. The extra small is great for keeping all my cosmetic brushes rounded up and neat in my cosmetic case when traveling. I keep two extra small in my purse for various ear buds as well as an extra phone/iPod charger. The second to keep my fountain pens together, along with a small vial of ink. And should one of the vials or pens ever leak, no worries, this Sac has my back.

But last, and one of my favorite Sac uses . . .i keep a few small & extra small, in my kitchen (designated one color to keep separate from other Sacs). Perfect for packing sandwiches, cheese or celery sticks, etc. yes, ziplocks are available, but these are reusable, washable and not as much waste.
on January 31, 2014
I purchased some of these sacs, in varying sizes and colors, to organize the contents of my messenger bag (a medium sized Timbuk2 Classic). I like the combination of mesh and plastic construction. The sacs are moisture resistant and sturdy. The hooks and zippers have been trouble free.

Most days I use the red sacs for work days and the black sacs on school days. That system makes packing easier.

I have not discovered a "con" yet.
on March 9, 2012
I definitely recommend these bags. They're super versatile. One gripe--the clip is nice but doesn't come off and adds unnecessary bulk if you don't need it. Also, note that pacific blue is NOT the pretty sky blue they show in the picture. It's a dark navy. I was very disappointed when mine arrived.
9 helpful votes
10 helpful votes
0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.