Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-6 of 6 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 7 reviews
on January 22, 2012
I've gone through 3 of these wireless headphones in 18 months. I was so excited to that someone finally came out w/ a wireless stereo headphone but feel that the technology is not there yet. The first pair lasted 6 months. Then I was told that I needed to get a different pair that would handle sweat from working out/running. They lasted 6 months as well. I tried one more pair as I got them as a gift and they stopped working after about 6 months as well. I'm back to using traditional headphones that plug into my ipod.
on March 13, 2012
dont sweat, dont even get it near your head, any moisture will ruin them, volume screwed, change song screwed, put them in a double plastic bag they may work then, junk junk junk
on May 9, 2010
Took me less than three mins. to set up and after that had amazing sound quality and was able to make/recieve calls. Great for work and also for my jogging on treadmill. Only draw back is non-replacable battery.
on February 10, 2010
Overall I am very pleased with this product. It is easy to set up and makes working out or just walking much less of a hassle without the wires. The wireless connection does drop out on occassion for a second or two. It also seems to drain the battery on the ipod much quicker than with a wired earbud. The battery on the motorokr lasts much longer on a single charge than the ipod will. I get about 2-3 hours on my ipod nano and six or more hours on the Motorokr.
on March 11, 2010
Excellent audio quality. Beautiful design. Rapid on-time delivery at the best cost from any seller. I am very pleased with this purchase. Motorola did a great job with this product. It rocks with my Droid and my wife's iPhone.
on July 26, 2010
One use and the headset stopped working!! Worthless and horrible. Waste of money.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.