Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Shop Now FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 708 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 742 reviews
on January 14, 2014
I read the reviews before ordering this shirt. I bought one size smaller than what was needed. He wears an XL, I bought a L, and it fit absolutely perfectly. The material is so nice on your skin, like synthetic. It has a very nifty "vent pocket" on the back of the shirt as well, for breathability, and it is an omni-shade....... this shirt is an amazing find, great fit and texture, for an amazing price (especially for Columbia). I would definitely recommend this product to ANYONE. We love it!
on April 2, 2014
The moisture-wicking material in this casual, yet sharp looking polo shirt makes it very comfortable to wear in Florida's high humidity. It's nice enough to wear to work as a photographer, to church, or with a pair of jeans. My only problem is that certain styles of Columbia's shirts tend to run large, and this is one of them. Normally, I wear a large, but when I tried it on, the sleeves were baggy and went slightly below my elbows, and I felt like I was swimming in it. I returned it for a medium, and this fits me much better. Very happy with everything about this shirt. I'm going to order more of these shirts before the it gets any hotter outside.
on September 30, 2016
I normally wear an xl. But in all fairness I have lost 15 poiunds in the last 2 months mainly due to giving up pepsi/coke. I am swimming in it at this point.

On the bright side the shirt is comfy. It seems well made. I don't think it will snag easily when I am doing outdoorsy things in it. Plus its much cooler to wear than most of my other polo's You can tell the difference on a hot day.
on May 11, 2017
The shirt is the BIG catch -- not in the good way if you are 5' 5" like I am! Oh, yeah, it's quite comfortable, stylish, and the fabric seems tough enough. But, I looked like a kid who got into daddy's closet! I really wanted this shirt, so I went to a local store, just to try on a medium. Yeah, it's within the definition of fitting me, so I ordered one from Amazon. Columbia lists this as a relaxed fit. Well, be assured, it's all that and then some.
on May 30, 2016
I guess it would be great if if it fit. It was reduce loudly large. A Large is more like a 2xl. It looks like a women's blouse when worn. Sent if back rather than deal with trying to find right size.
on December 28, 2016
I think Columbia sizes, in this kind of t shirt, are bigger. Usually I fit a L size, but in this style a L seems to be lije XL, so I bought a Medium size polo and it fits perfect, like others L sied shirts. I am 240 weight and 6.0 tall.
on May 13, 2017
Either I'm going Color Blind or the screen resolution is jacked up. The shirt I got in is like Seafoam Green. I'm a big guy - I look like a big mint colored marshmallow in this shirt. It's true. I wouldn't buy this color again.
on February 16, 2014
Design of it is good, however fabric is thick than I expected any the size runs too big. Fir your reference, I am about 180 lbs, I bought small, still too big.
on May 10, 2014
In Texas shirts like this are required equipment. Nice loose fit, doesn't show sweat and keeps ya cool. I have several of these in different colors. I like my older shirts much better, the older ones have much thicker material. If Columbia goes back to the old material weight it would be 5 stars all the way. But I'm guessing they won't. Some penny pincher at Columbia probably downgraded the material. Columbia makes very nice clothes. I hope this isn't a future downward trend. Yes, the shirt does run large. It's a fishing shirt, you need the room to cast and reel. If you don't plan to fish in it, order one size smaller.
on July 26, 2016
This shirt is excellent quality, but runs much larger than usual. Needed to exchange it for medium, when usually wear a large or XL.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.