Truck Reviews Beauty Warlight Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. Electronics Gift Guide Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now STL18_GNO

on August 3, 2011
I use this camera for personal photos and take less than 100 shots per month. Three months after purchase, I have multiple problems including (1) multiple lens errors (2) auto shutoff within seconds of power on (3) inability to zoom (4)sudden and severe overexposure no matter what the settings are.

This is my 4th Casio Exilim and I have been very happy with all previous models. They have proved sturdy and lasted until severe trauma was inflicted upon them (a dog ate two of them; I dropped the last one into water). I have babied this camera, always carrying it in a case, never dropping it, and keeping it dry.

Now I have to send it across country at my expense and also have to pay to have it returned. This is absolutely the last time I will buy a Casio point and shoot digital camera.
on June 21, 2011
What can I say? It takes great pictures! It does a lot of stuff! I love how it uses battery backs instead of AA batteries! The zoom works very nice! The video quality is pretty decent!

The only thing I can say is that if you're looking for a camera to take good HD video this isn't the best choice. SD quality is EXCELLENT but the HD quality really looks no better than the SD quality. It has a kind of grainy look to it and is widescreen format.

All in all it's a great camera. Personally, I paid extra for this model over other models because of its HD video modes. Keep in mind the video quality isn't BAD but it isn't as good as some better models.

However, for a sub $100 camera its quality is pretty decent.
on October 19, 2014
Really good camera. Smartphones have just replaced cheap digital cameras so I don't carry this much. Worked great for years. Now I use my camera or take out the heavy duty digital camera when I need it.
on September 4, 2011
This is the 3rd. Casico I have purchased. It is so easy to use and takes really good photo's. If I like a product I will purcash it for friends. I will buy another for my Mom because she loves it also. Capture a smile! You will love this camera
on April 18, 2012
I bought this camera because my previous camera was a cassio and it lasted me about 5 years or so. Then it started glitching where it would focus but not take the photo. this camera did that exact same thing after a few months. I sent it back for warranty repair.. came back promptly but only worked for about a week then the same thing started happening again. I dont even care to send it back. I am done. I am much happier taking photos on my iphone..
on May 27, 2011
For under $100, this is a nice camera. Takes nice shots, fast from photo to photo, decent battery life, small, and is compatible with Eye-Fi cards, which was a important to me. Are there better cameras? Sure. Are there cheaper cameras? Yes. But bang for the buck, this is well worth what I paid.
on May 18, 2015
Good product. As it says in the announce
on June 4, 2011
Easy to use and great shots! I got this from Amazon for $79 it's worth every penney. Throw it in my purse and go!
on June 29, 2011
This camera is everything I could hope for in a camera. I have yet to take a fuzzy, out of focus, poorly lit photo. I took a video today which was also great quality. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a point and shoot.
2 people found this helpful
on February 14, 2013
This was a great camera. It took pictures as good if not better thsn my D3000 Nikon! But alas someone stole it from me. Curses!
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.