Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 757 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 801 reviews
on July 3, 2011
It's a decent cheap belt. It's not holding up that great, but I didn't expect it to for $3.95. The thing that really aggravated me was the customer service. I ordered 2 belts, one black and one brown. They sent me 2 brown and blamed Amazon for the the problem. They said they could exchange one if I paid shipping (which cost more than the belt). When I rated then neutral - which I thought was very fair since I didn't receive what I ordered - they asked me to REMOVE my feedback because it hurt their rating. Don't you think it would make more sense to make the customer happy than yell at them for fair feedback? Needless to say, I won't be ordering from them again - or removing my feedback!
55 comments| 210 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 17, 2016
PROS: This belt is designed for more than one purpose. Its main purpose, at least for me, is to keep my pants and skirts snuggly on my waist instead of falling down around my hips. Secondly, it was supposed to be an accent piece for my wardrobe of the day, to make my outfit look better.

Is the belt meant for you? It is if the only thing you want is to keep your clothes from falling down. On the other hand, if you intend to let it be seen by the public, this is not a good buy.

This is a woman’s belt, so the average user would be women. My husband has even used mine from time to time when he could not find his own belt.

It has a unisex appearance so it will work fine for either female or male since it is black. Other colors might not work as well for men. The belt is advertised as genuine leather and, it is rather strong.

My belt arrived in a few days and, it was nicely packaged. I bought this belt for less than five dollars, so price wise I got exactly what I paid for.

CONS: The worse thing about this belt is that is useless as a decorative accent for your outfit. The outer covering peels off the belt like the outer skin of a dried-out onion. It is a total mess to look at. I am not able to show it off, I have to only wear it with my shirt tail out so no one can see the “banged-up” belt.

Personally, I would not recommend purchasing this product, even for the cheap price. You could probably get better results with a dollar store belt. I found it disappointing to have this belt peeling after using it for only a few months.
review image review image review image
on October 22, 2012
Sizing was a very significant concern for me as items tend to 'run' differently when measured as XL, 1X, 2X and so on. If you measure as Amazon describes and note where the measurement begins and ends you will get a very accurate fit.
VINE VOICEon September 8, 2013
This belt is perfect for everyday wear. I bought it in black so I can wear it in the office or out and about. Its generic appearance makes it appropriate for all ages and most clothing styles.

I thought the leather would be thin, but it is not. I've worn it for a couple of months with no signs of cracking. There is, as you might expect, an indentation around the hole where I buckle it.

The belt is sized by measuring the circumference at the middle hole of the belt. By either your waist measurement, or clothing size, you should find the right fit easily. I did, and it was a major concern - somehow I keep buying belts that are way too big or small.

When you fasten the buckle, there are two loops for trapping the end of the strap against the belt. They work fine, but they are a bit too close to the buckle and make it slightly awkward fastening the belt. This is not a deal-breaker, just a minor shortcoming the manufacturer could improve.

The width of the belt is suitable for most garments. It is not suitable for garments with tiny, thin belt loops.

Very happy with it so far, and would buy again.
on September 20, 2013
This is by no means a genuine leather belt, which, for the price you probably have already figured out. After wearing the belt twice, the outer black "leather" has rubbed off to reveal the inner cardboard content of the belt. A cheap, throw away, is what you are purchasing.
on August 8, 2016
I like this belt and one can smell the leather but the problem being that I ordered a large size and it was waaaaay too big on me. I would probably have to get a drilling machine to make extra holes in the belt. The white is a pure white and the belt looks very nice. For the price this is an excellent product. I will buy it again in a smaller size. I weigh 128 pounds if that should help in deciding your size.
on June 27, 2016
This is a nice belt. It's well made with even stitching. I got the white with tan on the inside. It's narrow enough to fit through pants loops but wide enough to look nice with a dress. It is stamped 'leather' on the inside, but since it is bonded leather (bits pieced together) it won't stand up like a solid leather would. I wouldn't wear it every day and expect it to last, but what woman wears the same belt every day? As for sizing, I have a 35" waist and the Large fits fine, with a couple of inches hanging past the loops. If you like having more hanging out then go up a size.
on April 19, 2017
This is a nice looking leather belt for the price. But I never wore it and threw it away about 10 days after it arrived. It had apparently mildewed in the warehouse or in transit. What ever happened, it smelled a lot! In fact it sat on the air in what ever room it was in. I moved it from our bedroom to the kitchen and place it in a Ziploc freezer bag with baking soda and placed it on the dinning room table. When I walked into the dinning room and could still smell the belt three days later through the sealed bag, I was baffled. I would never wear it if it smelled even slightly like that and it wasn't worth going to the effort of sending it back.
on January 31, 2016
I ordered a medium belt, which was supposed to be a women's size 8-10 (about 32 inches), based upon their measurement information, and it was only 24 inches to the largest hole -- 8 inches difference. And this product is not eligible for return, so I'm stuck with a tiny belt that doesn't fit that I will just end up throwing away. I will never buy from this seller ever again.
on February 2, 2015
I was surprised by the quality of this belt. Between the $4.95 price tag and the plethora of reviews stating that the "leather" starts flaking off after one to two wears I was prepared for the worst. However, I wasn't buying the belt to make a fashion statement. I'm covered in layers of sweaters for the duration of the winter season so it was never an accessory that was going to be visible to anyone but me until spring hits.

Figured 3 months wear for 5 bucks was an acceptable bargain. But I'm happy to report that after 9 wears it's still going stroke. Not a flake in sight. The leather remains in excellent, as new, unblemished condition. My only real complaint is that it is rather stiff until worn a few times and it's not very visually pleasing.