Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Make You Feel My Love
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Chris Staples Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on January 24, 2011
Adele covers these lyrics like she is singing to the love of her life. A voice from above that touches deep down in a place that stirs up a need for a repeat listen as she triggers all those emotions that make you love. A tear jerker even if you're not sad. You will feel her pain and yours too. Commemoration can not be avoided, hurt may surface over lost love, but the sadness will be overpowered if you're in love. Adele's voice will soothe and pacify. When all you have to look to is God, and all you can trust is your own instinct, buy this song and listen with caution so you can hear the love. Music was made for this type of expression.
on May 30, 2013
This is the best cover of this song ever! Adele's voice is so absolutely gorgeous. Plus, it's just such a good song! The lyrics are awesome and meaningful. If Bob Dylan is a genius song writer Adele is a genius singer!
on February 6, 2013
This song was a song that I was drawn to in my personal life, love life to be exact and it is another power house sound from Adele, she gives music her all and I love to hear her sing...you expect lightening to crash and power to go out sometimes when she sings...or something like time to stand still!!!
on January 12, 2014
I love Adele music and was completely blown away by her cover of the Bob Dylan song, Make You Feel My Love. There are several versions of this song by different artist; Bob Dylan, Garth Brooks, Billy Joel, but the Adele version is, to me the most moving versions. I highly recommend giving it a listen if you haven't already. 5 stars all the ay!
on December 8, 2013
This is a beautiful song. Adele really can hold you through her songs and carry you along with her voice that never falters. It is not my ultimate favorite song, so I gave it 4 stars instead of 5, but it defiinitely is a wonderful and beautiful song that you will want to listen to over and over again.
on January 6, 2014
As a 65 year-old, I don't buy a lot "new" music, but I made an exception here and was richly rewarded. I wondered what the "fuss" was all about with Adele, but now know that she's as good an many of the top stars who preceded her.
on January 14, 2014
Being a child of the 60's I had not heard this cover of the Dylan song by Adele, but not only does she do the song justice, but is my favorite version yet of a great Bob Dylan song. Wonderfully unique voice in an age when many voices sound the same to old school rockers like myself. I highly recommend adding this to any playlist.
on February 26, 2013
I purchased this song after finding it on IHEART RADIO and im glad that I was directed to Amazon because it was super easy to download and add to my computer without anything other than clicking one button well worth the purchase amount!
on March 11, 2012
About 2 months after downloading this song, my computer would no longer let me play it. I got a message that "the file couldn't be found". I contacted Amazon customer service and they immediately sent me another download so that I could continue to enjoy my purchase. I was so pleased with how quickly they both responded to and resolved my problem.

The song is beautiful, by the way!!!
on October 8, 2013
It is difficult to describe this version of the song. Words are just not adequate. Adele doesn't sing this song, she subtly and carefully unfolds each layer and nuance of the lyrics and the melody. She is quiet and meticulous and the result is powerful. The song just stays with you.

Every song is a story and Adele tells this one with precision. I just love it.