Industrial Deals Beauty MagazinestoInspire STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-5 of 5 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 7 reviews
on April 5, 2011
Very good headphones! I bought this for my 13 year old daughter who loves girly electronics. She absolutely LOVES them! She cannot take them off of her ears. I have actually tried them on and they give off a great sound and the cushioning is very comfy. It also is very light weight, making it very convenient. Definitely recommend this product.
on October 3, 2011
They give nice sound quality while being very comfortable. They are angled just right and rest right beside your ear. The pads are kind of puffy and rounded, and are almost like little pillows. You can't see it very well in the pictures, but the pads have this almost shimmery fabric. These are very cute and good quality.
on March 13, 2012
I am not professional, but as the headphone is super cute and I didn't found any problems in the sound, I would surely recommand it to all ladies who don't like a bulky headphone but still want a good quality one.
on January 31, 2012
I bought these for my 4 year old daughter and she loves them! They match her pink MP3 player. Nice sound and durable. I would recommend these.
on January 29, 2012
I purchased these for my daughter for christmas.She loved them.Cool colors for the preteens.Well the bad news is they only lasted a few weeks and no sound out of one of the speakers.It was doubley tough because i bought 2 and the same thing happened to the purple ones too.Sony were's your quality?

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.