Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Red and Rose nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New year, new music. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade 2018 Planners modern furniture and decor Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon startrek startrek startrek  Three new members of the Echo family Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now

on December 10, 2015
The belt is a heavy duty belt meant to last. I recently lost weight and bought another to replace the bigger one. I haven't had any problems with the belt fitting through the belt loops on my pants. I like the 2 inch belt because it keeps my pant from folding over on top of the belt. I would highly recommend this belt to anyone.
on October 30, 2015
This 2 inch dark chocolate belt is excellent. Thick, quality material. Well constructed. I use this belt with American made jeans from a well advertised "trading company" you may seen advertising on the NFL Network or during a football game. Wide loops accommodate the belt. Perfect fit, and I could not be more happy with the product. You also receive a hand written thank you from the seller on your paperwork, which is a classy touch, in my opinion. I also ordered the belt in black. I would highly recommend the product.
on September 12, 2012
I needed a 2 inch wide belt to go with my new kilt and had a hard time finding anything locally at the typical chain department and clothing stores. I found this belt on Amazon. Belt sizes, like pants waist sizes, aren't always accurate, so I read the measuring instructions and ordered what I thought was the correct size. When I got it, I discovered that it was slightly too small so I exchanged it for the next size up. The replacement is perfect. The belt and buckle are sturdy and well constructed. I think this belt is priced very fairly, perhaps even a bit on the more reasonable end.
on August 31, 2012
got the belts because they were hand made and thought they would be a wee bit thicker as well as wider. i carry and figured a nice thick wide belt would be nice. the belt is nice and it's wide, just not as thick as i'd like. but it works both when i carry on the belt and when i go out like a sheep. all and all i would recommend.
on August 30, 2016
The leather is not that great after a month wrinkles
on July 13, 2016
Just got my belt and I loved it. Awesome quality and it looks at good as it look in the picture. Definitely satisfied with my purchase.
on June 29, 2016
Ordered this one couple of sizes too small, the vendor took it back without any problem and replaced it with the proper size, good service.
on October 31, 2017
Runs a bit small. If you are between sizes, order the larger. Otherwise, it is a good jean belt.
on November 8, 2013
I love it but had to return. Just a lil bit too large for most jeans. Sturdy strong belt for bigger guy.
on June 28, 2016
Excellent belt. Very well made. Exceptional!!!!
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question