Amazon Business Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Luxury Beauty March Birthstone Shop Popular Services girlss6 tgirlss6 girlss6  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tackle Any Terrain with Cycling on Amazon STEM

Showing 1-10 of 69 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 73 reviews
on July 4, 2013
My husband had purchased this shoe, in a different color, while in Hawaii a few months ago. He LOVED it.

So when I saw this same shoe on Amazon I showed it to him. He saw the price and said "great!." We ordered that moment. He enjoys both shoes, both colors, both Sperry Brand. I am sure he will be asking for a third pair soon.

Top quality product, fast shipping, excellent price. Highly recommended.
on May 1, 2013
These really don't come with shoelaces. In the tradition of distressed clothes that look old when they are new, these shoes have already lost their laces....so you don't have to.
on June 29, 2013
Bought these for my husband and they fit really well. They are good support with a nice cushioned insole. Just a great, casual shoe with shorts and a polo!
on May 29, 2014
I had done my homework and tried on a pair of Sperry Top-Sider's at another store. I wear 10 or 10 1/2, depending on the shoe. Size 10 was perfect for my foot. I really like these shoes. They are great to slip off and on and make quick trips in them. I don't think I would choose them if I knew I was in for a ton of walking. I would need a little more support for that, but that is not why I ordered these. They are a great relaxing summer shoe. The shoes were delivered quickly and there were no surprises. This was yet another great transaction with Amazon.
on May 16, 2014
I now have 2 pairs of these and can't say enough about how great they feel and look. I often switch to traditional boat shoes in the summer but they tend to be pretty uncomfortable, never really work with socks, and get nasty without socks after a while. These shoes seem to fix all those problems. Reasonably good arch support (at least much better than boat shoes), comfortable with and without socks, and can even be thrown into the washing machine. Also like the "laceless" slip-on design. I will say that if you're between sizes (have to try on a couple sizes) as I am, I'd go with the lower size (or half size) because of the way they fit as well as the slip-on design is fairly loose fitting. In the end, these fit like (and are as comfortable as) slippers. Also are great for air travel because they go on and off so easily. As I said, love these things.
on January 13, 2015
This was the third pair of this shoe that I had purchased. The first time I tried a pair on in the store, and to my surprise I was an 11 instead of a 12. Again, I bought a new pair online, and the 11 fit just fine. The 11 I bought this time wasn't even close to fitting. I have only worse these a couple times and I will be throwing them out.
on March 29, 2014
These laceless sneakers are amazing. I would def purchase again. Bought these to go to the Bahamas very trendy sneakers comes with two sets of laces of different colors. Not needed but if you want them for the look they are there.

Very comfortable sneaker Sperry outdid themselves here. I would say they fit like a Sanuk topsider or Polo laceless Sneakers. Would definitely purchase again.
Black color is amazing with the hint of yellow
on February 1, 2014
Much more comfortable than I expected in fact. I have high arches and usually stay away from these flat, low to the ground type of shoes; converse for example.

The quality of the material is also better than expected. I thought it would be thinner like those canvas Van's sneakers.

The only reason it gets four stars is because for a boat shoe it really has terrible grip, haha.
on May 16, 2014
I like the "no laces" look of these slip-ons - its a tad unusual. I'm on my 3rd pair as I wear them much of the time inside. The canvas is comfortable and resilient and wears well. Great all round casual shoe that is comfortable with an interesting style.
on May 9, 2014
I like the shoes, but they are a little looser than I expected them to be. I vary between a 10.5 and 11, so I ordered a 10.5 knowing these are laceless. Just a heads up to be cautious about sizing - may be better to try them on in a store first before purchasing.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.