Your Garage Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Amazon's Choice Computers Limited time offer Grocery Handmade Mother's Day Gifts STEM Shop Popular Services siliconvalley siliconvalley siliconvalley  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch National Bike Month on Amazon disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-9 of 9 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 14 reviews
on April 5, 2011
I needed a good knock around camera to take with me for just snapping pics and to keep in my bag. This fits the bill perfectly. good zoom range, fast lens for low light shooting, fast response and can take rapid shots. This ia a good little camera!

The images are clean and crisp and at 14 MP I can blow them up to a decent size.
on July 20, 2011
I purchased the Lumix for a point & shoot camera and it works well for that. However the LCD screen is defective and shows white vertical bars anytime there is a bright light in thet field of view (Ie Sun, Lights). I sent the camera back to Panasonic and got an immediate replacement with no quibbling. The replacement unit does exactly the same thing.

The problem is annoying. Don't buy the camera till they fix it. A little research online gave me the impression this is a pervasive problem on this camera series.
on February 16, 2011
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this camera. I got it on time and when I opened the box I was happy with my choice color (black) I brought this camera after searching for a really good one to meet my expectations which include great pictures even in the dark. I tested this by turning off my lights and taking a random photo it came out pretty clear so I'm very satisfied with that. I also wanted crisp photos as well as non blurry photos on action photos. When I say action I mean my two children in action. I had them jump around and run while taking pictures and they came out great no blurriness, and it caught some really great photos of my daughter while in the air. There are other features like aerial and candle light that I'm excited to try out. All in all this is a GREAT camera. Highly recommended.
on September 24, 2014
Nice little camera. It takes decent enough pictures most of the time, and has a lot of whiz-bang little features. Unfortunately, the camera does not last long before the lens gets dust inside of it, requiring repair or replacement.
on March 27, 2011
When I was looking for a camera that I could cary around, not be cumbersome and would be priced not to break the bank. This fit the bill. I am a photographer and it is hard to always have my big camera with me. Especially when I just want candid shots of my kids. This camera is perfect for what I want it to do. I am not looking to print anything bigger than 11x14, the resolution is good enough for that. The camera is easy to use and the quality is good. I have had the camera for a few months now and have had no issues with it. I would suggest this camera if you are looking for a easy to use camera with good quality photos.
on August 29, 2011
I enjoy this camera very much...easy to use and takes great photos. Maybe the only downside for me was the zoom feature. I could use a higher zoom option, but overall a great purchase
on May 17, 2015
The zoom is not easy to use. On/Off switch is not switching easily. Pictures are coming with red eyes. Will not buy it again. I'm disappointed.
on October 8, 2014
Is a very good camera, not big, handle, good to carrie on.
on July 18, 2014
excelente

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.