Oil month Automotive HPC Best Books of the Month Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. GNO for Samsung S9 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry SpringEvent_Lawn_and_Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fifty Shades Freed available to buy Fifty Shades Freed available to buy Fifty Shades Freed available to buy  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now Start your Baby Registry

on July 1, 2014
This shirt does not look the same as the one in the picture. For one thing the logo if much larger, which isn't too big of a deal but if the product has changed maybe they should update the picture to reflect that. My biggest complaint is that the colors are wrong. In the picture the logo is RED and blue as it should be. However the actual shirt is orange and blue! Looks rather silly. I have decided to return the product.
on September 4, 2014
First of all, for all ladies out there, it is what it says it is - a men's shirt, so it will be large on you and long, unless you are over 6 feet tall. It is made of 100% cotton but the type of rough cotton - the type cheap shirts are made of. The picture here does NOT reflect the real colors, as someone already noticed. The real colors are not as intense, the blue is indeed more turquoise, the red is not as strawberry-raspberry type but a very pale reddish red, not deep, "shallow" red as I like to call it. I gave it 3 stars only bc the photos they put online are not reflecting the real colors, and for the rough cotton feel, other than that, this is not a bad shirt, but I would hate to wear it every day, again - bc of the cotton quality.
on April 7, 2018
I think many of the complains about this shirt is likely because of diferents vendors i found my shirt just exactly what i expected size and logo fabric is thick cotton and stiff but feels and fit right..
review imagereview image
on February 2, 2017
Cheap cotton shirt received, not a distressed cotton as described or pictured. Product had a stain in lower corner, see photos. And to top it all off, I had ordered it for a special event, paid for upgraded shipping, only to be sending it back. Bummer.
review imagereview image
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on March 7, 2018
The shirt looks great. But the sizing is off. I’ve communicated with the t shirt company and they informed me that the sizing chart is Amazons responsibility. The T shirt company generously refunded my purchase and issued me the next smaller size. I haven’t received it yet but I’m hoping it will fit well. I’m normally an XL in all t shirts but this shirt was at least 1 size too big if not 2 sizes to big. T shirt company has great customer service and I would recommend.
on June 21, 2017
It is what it is. Lightweight
on April 19, 2018
Always wanted a Rolling Stone t-shirt from long ago but never had the chance to get one.
on March 21, 2017
It's a t-shirt that is 100% cotton and has a normal fit. What is not to love?
on February 23, 2015
I really like my shirt!
I have already washed it a few times already, and it still looks great!
I have received a few compliments as well on how nice it looks.
I bought the shirt to wear in the summer at the beach, etc.. However it look to cool to wait. :)
on November 17, 2016
I really dont know what peoples problem are on here complaining . This shirt is perfect non endorsed from this company who cares if its hanes or not its a good quality shirt for the cheapest price the shirt is not made out of needles like its very nice , feels nice and looks nice. you cant please every one I guess
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.