Industrial Deals Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning _baw _baw _baw  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-9 of 9 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 10 reviews
on December 21, 2012
This decal looks great. The artwork must have a layer of laminate or something on it, because it shines and stands out really well. There's also a huge amount of detail in the saxophone to impress onlookers.

Applying it is very difficult (took me almost an hour) because most of the lines are really thin and, even with all the care I spent, I ended up ripping it in a few places, but nothing that was obvious once applied to the wall. Also, keep in mind that this is a one use product; it's nearly impossible to remove and reapply something this complex.
on January 22, 2013
Arrived as expected. Vendor was nice enough to contact me regarding choice of color prior to delivery. This extra step should be added at the time of purchase with a drop down window/box before making a payment to complete the order, so that there is no need to contact the buyer as to what color is preferred rather than an automatic black shade if customer do not reply in a tmely manner. What if customer can't reply due to an emergency situation such as hospitalization?
Other thing that needs improvement is the material. It is thinner compared to another tree decal I've purchased from another vendor. Also noticed that it doesn't adhere to the surface as good as the other decal previously purchased.
Other than these flaws, product has a potential to be great.
on November 10, 2010
My 13 year old daughter just had a room re-do and wanted to decorate a wall with stickers. After searching through many sites, as soon as she saw this one, she had her mind made up! She plays the alto sax and fell in love. Her room is painted lime green and watermelon (2 walls of each color). We ordered the sticker in the sky blue which turned out to be a bright blue - exactly what we wanted. We placed it around a corner, so it is on two walls - one of each color. Ties the whole room together. It is a very large sticker, so make sure you have plenty of hands ready to help. It took four people for us to get it up. Going around the corner took some extra work, too, and it did fold over on itself. Thanks to my older daughter's patience, she was able to work with it and save it. My daughter is very pleased with her very cool room.
on October 3, 2016
I used this on a place of clear plastic as a over-lay on another picture. It was a great project and really turned out great. The decal was very easy to use.
on December 23, 2016
Beautiful and as advertise! Added a nice ambience to room!!
on September 4, 2012
I received the product in very good shape and well protected. Installation or application of decal to wall was easy (as long as you take your time and don't rush) and the result is outstanding. I can only hope that it will last a long time on the wall and not come loose. I recommend this product to anyone wanting to add a touch of elegance to a room.
on October 7, 2015
Great love it
on April 8, 2013
I really liked this word art. It was even nicer than I expected. It looks great in my space. I'm creating a Jazz Parlor and this decal pulled it all together.
on April 26, 2011
Service, quality, color, and installation was really easy to do. I would recommend any product it is just great! Timming and responsiveness was superb

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.