Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Skechers Sport Women's Hot Ticket Fashion Sneaker
Amazon Vehicles Buy 2 kids' books and save Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Celine Dion Shop Now

on October 5, 2010
I bought these to be commuter shoes -- shoes to wear with my suit on my way to work. I really like the look of them. The black fades away and the overall shape of the shoe make them comfortable to walk in. What makes them uncomfortable is the lack of padding. I admit that I wear them most of the time with dress socks or hose and not an atheletic sock but after the first couple of days my feet started to hurt and blister from the lack of padding under the ball of my foot. I've had to get gel inserts to be able to continue to wear them. With the gel inserts they work pretty well and I still wear them to work every day. If I had to do it over I probably would get the more expensive option I was considering in hopes that it would have more padding. They're good but not great.
on November 20, 2012
I recently purchased this in white in size 10. I have somewhat wide feet, but have no problem with these shoes. I bought another similar Skechers shoe in the past, but couldnt fit my feet inside the opening of the shoes, so I was hoping that the opening on these was wider...and they are. They fit my feet perfectly and are very comfortable and lightweight. They look very cute and also make my feet look smaller due to the design & patterns on the shoes. I like these so much that I just also ordered two more pairs in different colors. They are also very easy to slip on and off. Love them!
review image review image review image review image
on March 25, 2012
These are THE most comfortable shoes and I love the way they look on. They have a really clean look to them and love that they are slip-ons with no ties to hassle with. They have a snug fit, but not too tight or loose and the mesh material on the top makes them somewhat breathable vs. the "Bikers-Dream Come True" which I ordered by mistake (the second time) as I didn't know the name of these "Hot-Ticket" at the time as most features in the photos looked the same. The difference between the the two are where the Hot-Tickets have the mesh material on the top of the shoe, the Bikers-Dream Come True have a hard leather which I didn't like the look of. In both pairs I ordered the white. With the Hot-Ticket (the ones I like), I noticed that all of the other color options (besides the white) have suede where the 'white' color has a smooth hard leather -- I personally don't like suede because it's more difficult to keep clean so was glad that the white ones don't have the suede. The description on the Bikers-Dream Come True describe them as 'leather and fabric' so it's a bit misleading since the only fabric is in the center which is the tongue underneath the bungee laces.

For me they do fit true to size. In regular dress type shoes or sandals I wear a size 8-B shoe, but in tennis shoes I wear an 8-1/2-B and these fit like a glove -- not too tight or too loose. Someone mentioned they were a bit too wide but I didn't notice that at all as I like to have some breathable room around my toes. When you are standing up they have perfect arch support and cradle your feet so you stand up more straight, and they are pretty easy to get on and off too. (FYI, I have an average arch.)

The one 'con' that I would like to note is that very early on after my first purchase, I spilled something on the top of the mesh part of the shoe and when I washed it off, after it dried it looked a little dis-colored and greyish looking under the mesh, even though I did wash it with mild soapy water and rinsed it very well. The other part of the shoes wipe off very easily and are pretty scuff-resistant. With a darker color you probably wouldn't have that issue, but I love white shoes so I just bought another pair after awhile. One other thing to note is there isn't thick padding on the ball of the foot which is only noticeable after walking for a couple of hours or more on a cement surface, but you could put an insert in the front part of the shoe if you wanted to since it is not real snug in the toe area.

Overall I'm thrilled with these shoes and really love the comfort and simple but très chic look. I'm sure I will keep buying these as long as they keep making them. Highly recommended!
on January 3, 2013
I wear around a size 10 shoe, sometimes a wide. Purchased a 10 medium in these and they fit nicely. Not extremely cushioned but I bought them for casual wear, not exercise (I would not wear these for lots of walking or exercise, not enough support). If you are looking for a casual wear shoes these are nice for bigger feet. They really help to visually slim and shrink your feet. All of the details and design make a streamlined shoe that doesn't add bulk or length so I find them to be flattering even on my clodhoppers!
on February 8, 2012
I ordered these shoes after Christmas after trying on a pair owned by my daughter. They arrived within a week in perfect condition and I really love them. If you plan to order make sure you get the next size up for them to fit properly. I wear a 7 1/2 and had to get a size 8 based on my daughter's shoe. I wear them everday with jeans or dress pants.
on February 6, 2013
The Skechers in this fashion line I really like, but the company puts small nails of some sort through the insert in the shoe that starts eventually rubbing on the ball of your foot. I now have 4 pairs of these and three of them have this problem, but I really like the shoe.
on October 13, 2012
I wear these for work, the most comfortable pair of shoes that I bought a spare pair for the holiday season when I have to do a lot of walking (running) around the store. The lack of laces are a plus for me since I usually take them out of my runners anyway. Slip on is a great convenience. Highly recommend.
on March 17, 2013
I loved these shoes. I'd recommend them to anyone who is looking for a comfortable pair of slip on sneakers. They fit like a glove, my feet do not sweat, oooohhh so comfortable. I bought a pair of brown ones too, a little different style, but same quality.
on December 11, 2012
They look just like the picture, fit well, and look nice! I am quite satisfied with this product and would certainly buy again.
on March 9, 2014
Perfect fit with thin socks. I'm usually a 7 1/2. Heard these ran a tad small so i got the 8. You don't want to wear these with thick socks anyway. Wore to a concert, danced in them for over 7 hours! Super comfortable!