Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Fall Reading Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Alexa on Mobile Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held GNO Tailgating PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 3,098 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 3,305 reviews
on May 5, 2016
I purchased these speakers for my office computer.
I have used these for over 6 months now and I must say I am really really impressed. The sound quality is great I have had zero issues whatsoever with this product.
These are great desktop speakers. Full range, beautiful sound easy to install and use. To be honest I didnt test these out at the loudest setting since I really never had the need to but the music that I did play on it at a fairly loud regular volume sounded really crisp and clear.

Again I have been using these day in day out for over 6 months now with no issues sound quality is perfect and the price point is unreal!
If your looking for a quality desktop speaker or maybe just something for your room, go with these!

If you found my review helpful it’d be great if you please click yes below. I am happy to leave reviews to help others make decisions prior to purchase and I enjoy reading your reviews to help me with mine
11 comment| 156 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 26, 2015
Logitech Z130 speakers arrived on time and in excellent condition. It's not often that I have enough similar products to run a comparative reveiw. However, in this case I have 3 pairs of budget priced, AC plug in, amplified speakers. These speakers are all offered by Amazon and Amazon Prime. In the order that I will review them, they are: the Cyber Acoustic 2.0 (CA2014), the Logitech S120 and the Logitach Z130.
CYBER ACOUSTIC 2.0 (CA2014)
PRICE: $11.88
BOOST: Very good. These spkrs. have the most amplification of the 3 sets reviewed, though there is some distortion at full volume.
SOUND: Flat and tinny. Spkrs. have little or no bass and therefore are not a good choice for music, movies or TV. Voice does come through loud and clear so these might do well for classroom audio presentations. Remember, these are small spkrs., so they're not going to be adequate for a really large area.
MISCELLANEOUS: The separate on-off switch is a nice touch
CONCLUSION: Though the spkrs. do work, these units seem to have the least quality applications of the three sets tested.

LOGITECH S120
PRICE: $12.49
BOOST: Good. While the amplification is not as great as the Cyber Acoustic spkrs., the S120's still work well for most applications.
SOUND: Very good. Seems to have the most accurate sound reproduction of the three sets. Little distortion.
MISCELLANEOUS: These spkrs. are rather narrow which can be handy for tight spaces, but can also tip over easily. I wound up using Velcro to keep them stable.
CONCLUSION: A very nice, inexpensive set of amplified speakers for all around use

LOGITECH Z130
PRICE: $19.70
BOOST: Very good. The Z130s have almost or as much amplification as the Cyber Acoustic spkrs. The difference is that that CA spkrs. has most all of its boost on the treble side, whereas the Z130s boost is spread between bass, mid range and treble.
SOUND: Very good. The Z130s have basically the same qualities as the S120s, except the Z130s are louder and have a little more bass.
MISCELLANEOUS: Though small, these spkrs. are very attractive and have a wide base, which makes them very stable.
CONCLUSION: I have tried the Logitech Z130 spkrs. on TVs, computers, tablets and MP3 players, and though these spkrs. do cost a few dollars more, I believe these are the best of the three sets of spkrs. tested.
33 comments| 61 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 26, 2015
I bought these hoping they would give better sound to a 15" Flat Screen TV I had recently acquired. The TV's sound quality, alone, was flat and muffled, to put it mildly (it sounded like crap). Not having much room, since the TV was incorporated into a small, open space in the kitchen cabinets, I was looking for something discreet, that I could hide behind the TV, yet loud enough, and of good sound quality, to carry throughout my Kitchen...which is particularly large, as it is an open space connected to a sitting room, as well as a breakfast area. I am always skeptical with the relationship of Low Price to High Quality. Simply put, the 5 stars given are more than justified. I hooked the speakers up, they fit perfectly in the vacant space behind the TV, and were powerful enough, without jeopardizing any sound quality, to hear in the next two rooms! Simply plugged into the TV headphone jack, plugged into the wall, adjusted the sound knob initially to a higher volume setting and now the only thing I have to touch is the remote for the TV. Completely satisfied.
on April 20, 2016
Just arrived today package very well no damages. Open the box up and I could tell them brand new condition and tested them out on my laptop. For being such small speakers I was amazed on the nice quality sound that these Logitech speakers deliver. I put a movie in my laptop to play through the speakers and the quality is remarkable. It has nice Bass without distorting the high frequencies. Then I tried some different music just to test out the speakers and again good quality sound I have no complaints to report. I recommend least anybody looking for small compact size laptop speakers or even for the smartphone and tablets which I've tried it and it works very well. Price wasn't bad and the other thing I like to point out when I turn the volume all the way up I hear actually no hissing noise. Which tells me that Logitech is using a good quality amp built inside. Some of the cheaper speaker size ran into you would normally hear a slight hissing sound when you turn up the volume whether that's plugged in to a computer or not. They hissing noise in my opinion is a dirty preamp for amp which is not a good quality. So hats off to Logitech the manufacturing this particular model speakers.
on July 15, 2017
I bought these to use with my Dell laptop and I love them. The sound quality is great, especially for the price. I've had no problems with that whatsoever. In fact, the only problem I have experienced is the occasional electronic interference from certain websites. Other than they have performed great and I'm very happy with them.
on June 6, 2017
Still works and had them since 2012.
on July 18, 2017
I use it with my echo dot. Sound quality is better then the dot but you have to leave it on all the time but the dot is what I bought it for. I will build a electronic switch what turns it on and off automatically. Sound quality is not the best but better then the dot sound. At this price I didn't expect much but I was impressed for the price. If high fedelity is what you want then look else where at a much much higher price. If price and improved sound over your internal computer speaker or a echo dot I seriously doubt you will find better at this price.
on November 30, 2011
Hi,
I know that when we purchase budget speakers we would like to find a gem hidden in the clutter as these are low-engineered just to sell...I believe in all honesty that Logitech did something right with this particular model.

I read the pro and con reviews from my fellow shoppers and understand that one person's good experience is the antithesis to someone else's flop.
I just wanted something to connect my HD radio at work and felt these would be in line with Frisby (cannot recall which model as they are not labeled), I bought them some time ago and feel they are OK, with the caveat of no low end.

Wow! these little Z130 devils pack a punch that I could not believe when I connected them to the cable box to listen to music as a test. Granted, 5 watts is not a lot but in a small apartment they are both loud and deep (bass-wise). In the office I would get complaints from adjacent cubicles so they are staying home and the Frisby speakers have been relegated to office duty.
I connected the Z130s to the laptop and TV and highly recommend them. Once again, I understand that no matter what brand people purchase there will always be those cases where they malfunction for whatever reason (cold-solder joints, sub-par components, etc.)
Hopefully, these will last me for a while as I plan to eventually get a 3 piece to watch action movies and really rumble the house.
Enjoy your sound experience whatever you decide on...
66 comments| 550 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 25, 2017
These are good little speakers for the price. You're not going to get a ton of bass at low volumes, but the speakers are surprisingly loud for their size - which ended up being smaller than I expected. I use these at work to listen to music and, though it may sound odd, they're the right amount of "quiet" for the circumstances. Sound is full, but favors treble more than bass. It works to use a device like a cell phone where you can adjust the equalizer settings as needed. If you're needing to do more than listen to music or a movie in close quarters, you may want to look for a bigger and better set (though you'll pay more). For the price though, these make for excellent desk speakers. Another note, the 3.5mm jack is built into the speakers, so you can't replace it with a better cable if you're so inclined.
on December 7, 2016
I've recommended these speakers to several friends and clients. They work well and are very reasonably priced. Appropriate for most audio users' computers. I had a client who originally ordered the cheapest pair he could find of some other brand; they were horrible and he returned them. They we tried another better known brand for there cheapest pair -- also lousy and had to return them. Finally realized in the world of small cheap speakers, you should get a pair from a trusted brand... these will last for a while.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.