Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: 3 Stone Sapphire and Diamond Open Heart Pendant Necklace in Sterling Silver (18" Chain)
Your Garage Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis DollyParton Shop Now

on April 3, 2011
Cannot believe how nice this pendant is! Made the girl very happy! Size is just right, very shiny and durable!
on February 13, 2013
Girlfriend loves this piece. The diamonds and sapphire are inferior quality but at this price point I kind of expected that. So 5 stars for a beautiful, cost-effective solution to making my girlfriend happy.
on December 17, 2011
I was pleasantly surprised at the quality of the necklace considering how affordable it was. Would absolutely do business with them again.
on March 4, 2011
Update:
The seller has great customer service and has offered to replace the necklace. I have to change my rating to 5 stars now, because I do love the necklace. The only reason I gave it a low rating initially is because of the missing stone.

Original review:
I'm very disappointed to say that the diamond in the middle was missing from my necklace. I really love the way this looks, so I'm highly disappointed that I had to return it. Since it's a "fulfillment" by Amazon, I could only get a refund, not an exchange.
on September 26, 2011
Got this for the wife as a birthday present. She loved it....
The silver is great looking and the stones are really nice.
on March 27, 2012
This sapphire pendant is absolutely lovely. I wanted somthing subtle, yet still feminine and this fits the bill. lovely pendant. No, the diamond nor the sapphires are very big and fancy, however you can tell they are genuine and lovely. Came in the cherry wood box as promised,fast shipping and it got to me in no time. Also bought a matching set of earrings from this company and would gladly do buisness with them again
on December 9, 2014
Bought this for my 9 year old daughter who is a September birthday and is dying to have a piece of real jewelry with real stones someday. This piece is a great first 'diamond' necklace and perfect with the sapphire addition. It is beautiful and I know she will be over the moon to open this on Christmas morning. Very happy with this purchase.
on June 19, 2014
This is a pretty sterling heart and the stones are blue in the right light, but there isn't any stone presence.I wasn't expecting much carat weight, but these stones are quite small and don't have any impact. The cherry wood box does make for a nice presentation. In my opinion, this necklace is a tasteful gift for a young girl.
on December 20, 2013
My grandson had me order this for his girlfriend. He was so excited over it. He just loved it and said it was just what he
expected. I am sure the girlfriend who is around 15 yoa will enjoy it. Nice present for that age.
on April 4, 2014
My boyfriend bought me this necklace for my birthday, and I have to say I just love it.

The chain and the pendant are smaller than I expected, as the pendant falls just slightly below where my collarbone meets in the middle. However, I tend to like necklaces sit there as they aren't so long they get in the way (or so short they choke me to death).

This necklace is subtle, beautiful, and just the right combination of modern and classic jewelry that it can be worn with anything from a t-shirt and jeans to a nice evening gown/dress.

The vendor also got the necklace to me 4 days before the "expected" date of shipment. It was in 3 separate boxes, and each piece had something else internally to protect the jewelry.

So, if you're wondering if the vendor is a good quality vendor... then yes, they are!

I am happy with the purchase/gift and I will definitely order more from this particular vendor!