Lyft Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Month Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Thor: Ragnarok available to buy Thor: Ragnarok available to buy Thor: Ragnarok available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18_gno

on January 20, 2011
First impression, great phone looks and feels like good quality. It is not slim but okay for price. Seems to do what it should and the touch screen works okay, some features are not avilable but that may be user fault, time will tell.

Down side, it came with fully charged battery okay, only not brand new battery as stated or quality control had day off. Did not have user manual as stated and took ages to find on web. I am going to return it as only want brand new, hopefully they will send the right one next time.

Found out there was a recall last year so hopefully these are okay!

I am getting use to the prompt Amazon service so hopefully that wont change! The return phone was refunded in good time and I have now reordered but gone with a different phone.

Thanks Amazon / cellphone kings..
on October 9, 2011
The quickfire is an "Alrite" phone. its really thick , I suggest when you buy this phone to order the highest battery , because the currernt battery that comes with the phone is HORRIBLE. I make a call and within the next 5-10 mins, the battery goes low and calls for a charger. But , the texting is good , good connection when on the phone . Overall , the phone is good if the battery was Higher long lasting and its wasnt so thick.
on May 12, 2012
Bought this to replace my old phone because i couldn't get an upgrade yet and the sd card reader didn't work. It found my sd card in the phone but said it was empty?! I looked up if i was doing something wrong (wasn't even sure how that was possible) and i wasn't. card wasn't too big or the wrong type, NOTHING! I even checked on a friends phone to see if my pictures and music would show up and they did. Turns out this is a common problem with this phone. I did my fair share of research on this phone but apparently not enough. This phone was also very fat... much fatter than i thought it would be.
on January 16, 2011
I bought this phone to replace my AT&T phone until I could get an upgrade. I was promised two-day shipping and I ended up with ground shipping. Besides that, the phone is horrible. The touch screen works when it wants to work and there is no way of recalibrating the screen. Plus, the phone's internet browser is garbage. I would not recommend this phone to anyone. If you're on an AT&T contract and have to wait for an upgrade, go buy a GoPhone from Wal-Mart. They work much better and your money will be better spent.
on May 11, 2012
I would not recommend this phone to anyone! My daughter got this phone for her birthday; and she does not like it one bit! Many things have happened to her phone within just 2 months. One is that her charger broke! She just put her charger in her phone and 3 hours later she goes and gets it out of the phone and it breaks! Another thing is she tried to use her bluetooth and it won't even work! She can't get music from anyone! Her camera is not working either! No one get this phone!
on February 23, 2012
I ordered this phone as a replacement phone new and it will not connect to the internet so most features do not work. Only thing the phone is worth doing is talking on it. Not easy to use. Do not buy
on September 20, 2011
This phone is complete and utter crap, i can't even believe that I bought it! I don't know why in the world I didn't just listen to the other reviews... If you are remotely thinking of purchasing this phone, DON'T DO IT!! Save yourself the money and the humiliation! BEWARE!!!
on November 5, 2015
Cheap phone
on January 18, 2011
Looks like a fake phone to be honest but its really good i love the phone so much! its not the worst or the best but it is great. It takes decent pictures, if your not a professional photographer it shouldnt bug you.
texting is easy and super fast.
touch screen is kinda sucky but can be worked with.
I love it so far
on February 27, 2011
i bought this phone 2 weeks ago, i thought it would be a great phone but it wasnt, the tough screen freezes up all the time and it wont let me send texts half the time.. the bluetooth will not connect and i cannot get songs on it.. i hate this phone and sellers should not sell it if they know its no good..
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.