Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Sharp AQUOS LC22LS510UT 22-Inch 1080p LED TV, Black
Your Garage Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis DollyParton Shop Now

on July 16, 2010
Just got this installed last night replacing an older Sharp Aquos 15" set we've had for several years that was not HD. This TV has a very large screen for it's compact size. It takes up the same basic space as the old 15" Aquos but you get the upgrade to the 22" inch screen. Ours is under-cabinet mounted in the kitchen, so it's compact size to large screen size is important.

The only negative so far is that the speakers are rear facing. That enables the unit to be very compact, but also limits the sound quality a little. The sound is a little muffled given the speakers face away from the viewer and you are hearing the sound after its reflection off the wall.

Still, for $350, it's a great 22" compact TV where you can get a larger screen size with 1080p HD without taking up much space.
on April 14, 2011
I have this setup next to my computer desk and its a great little LCD. Its hard to find LED backlit 1080P sets this small, but Sharp managed to do it perectly. The picture is fantastic and there are enough inputs and options to have it setup as a nice system for bedrooms as well. I have an Apple TV running to this and a second HDMI from my computer for when I want to extend the desktop, no issues at all and zero pixel issues as well!

In terms of the speakers, well, they are typical of the kind you get in a television, however, I found that if you turn on the surround sound and set the EQ to Rock, it makes a huge difference in the quality.
on January 19, 2011
I like the clear picture from the Aquos. It almost has a 3-D quality. Also works fine with my Dish receiver and DVD/VCR player.

The only negative thing I can say is the best viewing comes when directly in front of the tv versus a poorer picture when viewing from the sides. I guess I'm used to the old tube type tv.

Overall I'm very satisfied.
on January 25, 2011
We bought this television to replace an older Sharp Aquos 15" model because we watch it often and wanted something bigger and with higher resolution. This TV weighs less than the old model and doesn't require the big, bulky power brick that came with the old model. This new TV uses the same VESA attachment as the old TV, so I removed the old TV and simply attached this new one last night and now we are enjoying a much bigger, brighter and higher resolution picture! Not sure if they improved the sound but we found it to be no different than the old model and would recommend this to any of our Friends.
on December 15, 2010
This is a great looking TV with a great picture, but the internal speakers are tiny. The sound was so bad that I had to return it. The new LED TVs are so thin there is no place to locate the speakers, so they have to be tiny. I bought a 22" Sony BX300 instead. That is an LCD TV that is thicker and has room for better speakers.
on October 27, 2011
This TV is used in the kitchen, which is fairly large, and it works very well. The picture is good, though it is not as different with the four colors as I hoped it would be. The picture is equally good both during the day and at night. The sound is not hi-fi, but it is perfectly acceptable for audio tracks. I do not watch videos or listen to music channels on this TV, so I can not comment on the quality of the sound for that.